stop with the crying carebears

xiphos
xiphos Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
hey carebears plz stop crying and bashing the gms because u didnt get it the way u want. The developers probably didnt have the time to make a second server so stfu and play and just dont hit lvl 30 and u wont get **** like the little wusses u are. Kill u tab 1ing noobs later :D
Post edited by xiphos on

Comments

• rzx
    rzx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You must be 10 years old, aren't ya?
  • skippy
    skippy Posts: 1
    edited August 2008
    Hey, 10 year olds aren't that stupid.
  • xiphos
    edited August 2008
    actually no im 22 and im disgusted with the way the care bears bashed the gms because they couldnt get the second server up in time. I thought carebears had more respect for ppl apparently not.
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The problem is this. Poor PR by the company. I would have no issue with PWI if they had said from the start we arent going to have 2 pve servers up when the game goes Live Closed Beta. What they did was not say anything up to the very minute they went Live. So, many folks who were still thinking they were going to play on a pve server were dissapointed because PWI basically "stalled" information. If they had said days or hours beforehand they were doing this you wouldnt see the backlash they are getting. Its poor public relations. Everyone who arent playing on a pvp server now who wanted to go pve will probably tell a friend or game site that they were wronged and then it will trickle down to others. So, honestly, PWI themselves have caused "bad vibes" and it may or may not hurt their game. Its free so if people want to play they will if not well..PWI isnt hurting since they still have folks, but they wont make any money off those players if they had intentions of using their cash shop. Their chances of revenue will decrease from poor management.
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    I don't really care about the fact that we have to play on pvp servers. I'd rather not but its not like this is the main game, its only the testing phase anyway. Plus from my experience in other games, the pvp system is the part of the game with the most bugs anwyay. Get to that level 30 and test it out!
  • blaze
    blaze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sigh just don't mind the **** wannabe PKer above me (xiphos) >_>
    He obviously got abused as a little kid and that's why he's on an ego trip, bashing other people.
    Well don't make the same mistake as xiphos and stereotype all the PKers, not all of us like random PK or ganking. Most of us just want the option to PK incase **** kids show up and insult others and/or KS you like hobos.

So yea.... it's sad that there's no PvE server in CB, but that's not a reason to be disrespectful towards GMs :o
    They said you'll get the PvE servers at the end of CB/beginning of OB so just have a little patience.

@all the "omg i killz caerbear lolol" guys: Don't make PKers look like idiots..... seriously.
  • xiphos
    edited August 2008
    and ur under the assumption that im an idiot lol
  • mieko
    mieko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    blaze wrote: »
    He obviously got abused as a little kid and that's why he's on an ego trip, bashing other people.
    Well don't make the same mistake as xiphos and stereotype all the PKers, not all of us like random PK or ganking. Most of us just want the option to PK incase **** kids show up and insult others and/or KS you like hobos.

So yea.... it's sad that there's no PvE server in CB, but that's not a reason to be disrespectful towards GMs :o
    They said you'll get the PvE servers at the end of CB/beginning of OB so just have a little patience.

@all the "omg i killz caerbear lolol" guys: Don't make PKers look like idiots..... seriously.

Well said. Strangely enough i wasted $200 of cubi money and soled all my 80+ characters gear,fash and gave away al gold >< on MY hoping they provide a PVE server. If others did like I have expecting to finally get the long awaited PVE server it can be the case.So I am Very angry, cause for hits I could have stayed at MY. But I will say I think you put this well said :) I am totally much more relaxed about it. Mr. You saved PWI a great customer. Thank you
    +10

But if GM's do not provide us with a PVE server by the time it goes to Open beta I am not gonna waste my time or money here :)

(Also anyone else angry please read his post he said it best :) )
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Quit arguing like a buch of kids we are all mature people.Stay with the pvp servers for now (its only for a month guys).Once CB ends you can play PvE servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lryuzaki
    lryuzaki Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Everything everyone has said is true but you have to look at this from the programmers point of view. They wanted people to get on and testing but they didnt want to upset people by telling them that they knew that they could only get 1 set of servers up and not both. So which should they decide to do. The ones that handle more information due to players ability to fight each other and make sure that works before going to open beta or should they just ignore testing that part. As for the PVE servers being up for open beta, that only seems logical since open beta is to allow everyone on. And a lot of people who missed closed beta will be trying to get on and they don't want their only 2 PVP servers going down or filled which will cause them to lose a lot more customers than it normally would if they only had 2 of the 4 servers. So when you look at it from the developers' point of view what they did was in a way the lesser of 2 evils and they more than likely hope to be servicing everyone as quickly as they possibly can.
  • xiphos
    edited August 2008
    thank you someone who understands
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    it's a bit **** the admins didn't offer choice to people, but on the plus side you can name yourself names you won't use in open beta and kill anything that moves seeing as the characters are going to be wiped anyway ;)

just be an **** on the pvp server, it's what it's for.
  • disco
    disco Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    blaze wrote: »

I've met lots of nice ppl that were at the same time hardcore pkers ^^
    It's always nice to know I'll have ppl to ask for help when I'm revengeful lulz xD
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    People are already upset that there are no PvE servers at this time. There is no need to flame them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.