poor GM's

Options
theninthseraphim
theninthseraphim Posts: 35 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Barely a couple hours into game release and you are already hampered by rude messages and insensitive comments.

I'm very sorry. :(

People, seriously, don't be so rude and loud on the forum. The GM's are people too, and how fast they work also depends on what mood they are in. I come from Cabal OGP, and lets just say people flamed GM's and the company on the forums a lot, some GM's got angry, and I didn't see a GM from lv40-lv140. I think the GM's eventually gave up.

This is a not a suck up, but a warning. Calm the f#ck down with the hot comments, or the problem will just get worse.
Post edited by theninthseraphim on

Comments

• theninthseraphim
    theninthseraphim Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hmm...can pictures be posted in forums yet? if so, how?
  • elly
    elly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    in quite afew f2p mmos i've noticed a bad trend of rudeness towards the general Developers, Admin, GM's to be honest people wouldn't stand for the rudeness and vulgar behaviour that they dish out on the forums or in game in real life so why should it be any different here. to combat this players have had accounts suspended and banned but seriously some people do need to learn some general manners and basic etiquette. The problem with the games being free to play is that you will always get the riff raff and rude children who haven't woken up to the reality of a hard working life yet. and in turn they show a complete disregaurd of respect for those that deserve it.
    I for one would like to commend the Admins on a good job done, These following hours will be the busiest by far but eventually things will settle down. Good luck.
  • delorne
    delorne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Going to have to agree with people who think the admins and GM's get a rough break, especially in a CB.

Seems like 60% of the people expect a CB to work perfectly, and things get fixed instantly. Al lthey care about is playing, and not about improving the game.

The GM's and such are only human like the rest of us, give them a break. They know their jobs and what needs to be done, let them do it.
  • zethus
    zethus Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    people need to know that closed beta means that you test the game out, and report then move on. A closed beta isn't a "I AM SO LUCKY I GET TO PLAY A SELECTIVE GAME!", CB is a learning experience.
  • draccy
    draccy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    soooo lets Thank this good and hard working ppl that we can enjoy such a great game im really happy cause now i got no bad sever connection like in MY xD
    THX for your hard work :D
  • kuailiang
    kuailiang Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The whole point of a Closed Beta is to find what's wrong with the game, NOT to become the most powerful or wealthy or whatever.

I've already helped well over 20 persons in-game and wrote down a list of typos and glitches I've encountered. The Closed Beta is supposed to be a test so people need to stop crying about so-and-so. Report that it's wrong then be quiet, that's all there is to it.
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OMG NO WAY! A forum with people that aren't crying!

When I played last night my GF and I were loving it. When I woke up I was expecting a bunch of new forums opened up saying, "OMG GOOD JOB GMS!" or, "COOL GAME SO MUCH FUN NOW!!!!" But noooo just a bunch of panzies crying about a TEST run...talk about ignorance.

Sorry you GMs/Admins have to listen to these babies. I'm diggin the game so far.^^- Nice job
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your support. We are working around the clock and doing our best to ensure that everyone gets a chance to play Perfect World International. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • disco
    disco Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Omg I'll try to run PW today in a low end computer. I'll c how it works xD... I wanna be playing rite now >.<
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    disco wrote: »
    Omg I'll try to run PW today in a low end computer. I'll c how it works xD... I wanna be playing rite now >.<
    im running a low end comp works fine ;) anyways im off i didnt get a chance to play PW since i just came home and am sleepy and i got school so bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • griffpad
    griffpad Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    elly wrote: »
    in quite afew f2p mmos i've noticed a bad trend of rudeness towards the general Developers, Admin, GM's to be honest people wouldn't stand for the rudeness and vulgar behaviour that they dish out on the forums or in game in real life so why should it be any different here. to combat this players have had accounts suspended and banned but seriously some people do need to learn some general manners and basic etiquette. The problem with the games being free to play is that you will always get the riff raff and rude children who haven't woken up to the reality of a hard working life yet. and in turn they show a complete disregaurd of respect for those that deserve it.
    I for one would like to commend the Admins on a good job done, These following hours will be the busiest by far but eventually things will settle down. Good luck.

F2P games tend to draw in a younger, more immature crowd of people.

People who think they deserve **** on a silver platter, and yet they pay for nothing. It's a riot.