Hair loss :(

mandie
mandie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
I wanted to make the same char as i had on my but i couldn't find the same style of hair so i had to use another one, its not a big deal but I'm just wondering where it went :(.
P.S. The pic on the international version looks for like me then the MY :D. So I'm happy with the creation just not the hair.
Pic on MY-EN
Boy2.jpg
2007-10-0518-01-22.jpg
Pic on International
123.jpg
Post edited by mandie on

Comments

• elly
    elly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    a select few hair styles have been altered for both Male and Female characters it would seem. if you can't find that certain hair style and you've been through all of them then there's a high chance that the style you are looking for is one of those altered for the male characters. with luck they may add your hairstyle in a future patch if there is enough demand for it.
  • monkeybone
    monkeybone Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I Want Son Goku Hair Stile!!!!!!!!!!
  • piege
    piege Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Very disappointed some of my favorite hairstyles are gone but the helper shot of the style shows the one I'm looking for.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    monkeybone wrote: »
    I Want Son Goku Hair Stile!!!!!!!!!!
    Goku super Sayein 3 & 4 plx!!
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...