Some things wrong with character creation (still)

ranthe
ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Sooo, we still cant change the color of the eye liner or of your eyebrows. any idea if this is gonna be fixed?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ranthe on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ranthe wrote: »
    Sooo, we still cant change the color of the eye liner or of your eyebrows. any idea if this is gonna be fixed?

Under the "Colors" tab of the "Modify" menu under the "Select a character" menu.

"Eye Shadow Color" changes eye liner color also. There are some eyeliner color which are set. There are 30 different eye shadow styles in all under the "Colors" tab and maybe a third of them are preset.

"Eyebrow Color" changes the eyebrow color. Hope that helps!

Just made a character with red eyeliner and blue eyebrows to test this by the way.
  • chip
    chip Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    There is one ACTUAL problem I noticed though, and it was/is still a problem on the other servers. The squirrel-tail (yes, the short tail is the only fox tail) Venomancer skin color only changes the color of the face; the body remains the default color.
  • june
    edited August 2008
    chip wrote: »
    There is one ACTUAL problem I noticed though, and it was/is still a problem on the other servers. The squirrel-tail (yes, the short tail is the only fox tail) Venomancer skin color only changes the color of the face; the body remains the default color.

OMG, I can't believe that problem is still existing! It creates some very weird looking Venomancers. Like when people use the wrong shade foundation on their face in real life. When it's a stranger, I can't help and notice, but I feel it's rude to mention it to them. :(
  • elly
    elly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    unfortunately that's been a bug that has been through every PW client i've used so far, hopefully they will be able to fix it on this one.
  • june
    edited August 2008
    elly wrote: »
    unfortunately that's been a bug that has been through every PW client i've used so far, hopefully they will be able to fix it on this one.

I posted to the tech support forum with these pictures.
    http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm306/aliaporci/PWI-BadMakeup1.jpg
    http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm306/aliaporci/PWI-BadMakeup2.jpg

I hope they can fix it... Poor squirrelly tail Venomancer T_T
  • elly
    elly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    perhaps it is supposed to be like that and the race in question is just terrible with makeup, that foundation is way too dark ;)
  • monkeybone
    monkeybone Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i'm no sure if that is a bug... you can change the collour of the skinn in the first option (where you have to choose from 7-8 models). that way i made a nice hawayan (darker skinn) looking girl.
  • chip
    chip Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well, if you'd been making a Venomancer with that tail, you'd find that she has a nice hawaiian-looking face and pale body.