Invalid Username/Password

bleach
bleach Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
I login on the mainpage and my password is right.

but when i login into the game, its wrong.

i change the password and if that works, it still didn't work. All i get is invalid username/password.
Post edited by bleach on

Comments

• okage
    okage Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i got the same thing... These things always happen when the servers only been open for a little amount of time =P...
  • bleach
    edited August 2008
    okage wrote: »
    i got the same thing... These things always happen when the servers only been open for a little amount of time =P...

well other people got on and we're stuck here.
  • tony02
    tony02 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i got the same thing, cant login to the bugger, woke up early this morning to have a bash aswell and i get this ****
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    change your password on the site. For some reason it isnt registering right in game, but if you change it that fixes the problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • squirrely
    squirrely Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm having the same problem, is closed beta still going? I thought it was over by now...
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Have you applied a beta key to your account?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • salt
    salt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    Have you applied a beta key to your account?

I ran a quick check, most of the people who posted in this thread have not applied a beta key. The game will tell you your account is invalid if you have not done so.

Go to the account info page and paste your beta key into the box. If you don't have a key, perhaps some of the media sites still have some remaining...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • squirrely
    squirrely Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    salt wrote: »
    I ran a quick check, most of the people who posted in this thread have not applied a beta key. The game will tell you your account is invalid if you have not done so.

Go to the account info page and paste your beta key into the box. If you don't have a key, perhaps some of the media sites still have some remaining...

When will the closed Beta end?
  • hottie
    hottie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    u guys r out of beta keys so now what......so that means i cant play till closed beta is over right.....waited along time to play and now what.......:mad::confused:
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hottie wrote: »
    u guys r out of beta keys so now what......so that means i cant play till closed beta is over right.....waited along time to play and now what.......:mad::confused:

There are still plenty of beta keys. Please check the sticky at the top of this forum:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=5081
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bleach
    edited August 2008
    huh?

i thought once the server open = we dont need to put BETA key.

Perfect World International Status: Applied
  • tenko
    tenko Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    they dont send me the msn with the key lol o.O any idea?