Account Problem!

mshinobi
mshinobi Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Here's the problem: I registered my account and waited for the CB to begin. Okay that's cool... So the closed beta already started and ... I cannot play! My acc isn't working. I tried to type my Username , my nickname , I've changed my pass... still nothing. What should I do? :confused:
Post edited by mshinobi on

Comments

• tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Did you get a beta key to play? and did you activate it in your account?
  • joeyknight
    joeyknight Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I am having the same problem. I keep getting "incorrect account name/password". I've been trying to log in for about an hour. I also changed my password on this site. Still no good. EDIT : I have a beta key, & it's been activated.
  • hks
    hks Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Me too having the same problem....

"Incorrect username/password"

:(
  • elly
    elly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    in the sticky above Closed Beta is Live if you read further into it you will find alot of people are having this problem, also you will find the solution, since i'm not one of those anal people that tells you to go look it up using the search function i'll let you know how to fix it ;)
    go to the home page click my account and change your password, you can change it to what it already is. once you've changed it you can log into the client. have fun
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Please make sure you have applied a beta key to your account. Check the sticky in this forum:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=5081
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aznkillaboy
    aznkillaboy Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    we need beta key....
  • mshinobi
    mshinobi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    SORRY! My bad! I'm so dumb... I just saw teh download, register ,play... I thought you can play without beta key... I'm so sorry for complaining before reading!
  • kuruno
    kuruno Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    it says activated........i change my password..no user side error and still cant log in

says log in timeout 40 sec....it count downs and then connection to server failed
  • elly
    elly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    if you sign up to mmorpg.com you can get your free Closed Beta Key by clicking on the link on their homepage.
  • kuruno
    edited August 2008
    i put the beta key like 2 weeks ago and says beta status acepted

what i do now???
  • joeyknight
    joeyknight Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    elly wrote: »
    in the sticky above Closed Beta is Live if you read further into it you will find alot of people are having this problem, also you will find the solution, since i'm not one of those anal people that tells you to go look it up using the search function i'll let you know how to fix it ;)
    go to the home page click my account and change your password, you can change it to what it already is. once you've changed it you can log into the client. have fun
    I did read that. That's why I CHANGED my password and attempted to log in. Still no good.
  • kuruno
    edited August 2008
    Sorry i fixed it!

Apparently i need my firewall on to play this game 0_o weird hu? but thats how i got it to work
    i got comodo pro firewall

please check ur firewall settings or activate the firewall, start the game ans allow the connection trought the firewall

hope this helps ^^
  • shoi
    shoi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    changed pass, still cant login ;/
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    shoi wrote: »
    changed pass, still cant login ;/

Please send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com

They can look directly into your account and check if something is wrong.

Also make sure you have applied a beta key to your account. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shoi
    shoi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    e-mail sent, thanks^^
    as for my beta key, i did apply it a week ago
    Beta Status Information
    Perfect World International Status: Applied