Cant connect game?

wish
wish Posts: 17 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Support Desk
this is sure 1 of the thousand more about same thing, but i got no ide about server time so cant check when they was writed.

i got acc and activated key, and still cant conect, why?
Post edited by wish on

Comments

• belkan
    belkan Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    me too , i have my key , and the game istalled , but cant connect to te server.....
  • hkid
    hkid Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    dang im guessing alot of ppl hve samething cuz i do 2 :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ChaosBlood
    IGN : Warwolf
    Class : WB
    Level : ?
  • moofasa
    moofasa Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    im sorry but do you people even bother to read the other posts.... as well as the sticky. the game is not ognna be up and running till 12AM PDT. in EDT thats 3AM. check with your respective time zone. and ignore the counter on the front page its practically useless since it runs off of your computers system clock.
  • vanad
    vanad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    moofasa wrote: »
    im sorry but do you people even bother to read the other posts.... as well as the sticky. the game is not ognna be up and running till 12AM PDT. in EDT thats 3AM. check with your respective time zone. and ignore the counter on the front page its practically useless since it runs off of your computers system clock.

Actually, they opened up the servers early. Some of us seem to have this problem.

-Maybe we should simply try rebooting our computers?
  • ultimusn00b
    ultimusn00b Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i did reboot my computer and it still wont let me connect i think we have to wait till 12 am
  • darkom
    darkom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    yeah i already downloaded the patch but i cant connect to the server, and i live in cet time so that means 9 am?
  • macax
    macax Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    its still not working its 2:11 AM Central Time here and i changed my password buts its not connecting
  • mimii
    mimii Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Do you have to have a beta key to play the closed beta?
  • macax
    edited August 2008
    yes i do have the beta key, then i start game up and that timer thing comes then goes away then it says can't connect to server
  • demonlordessedess
    demonlordessedess Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    macax wrote: »
    yes i do have the beta key, then i start game up and that timer thing comes then goes away then it says can't connect to server

same thing happens to me and whe i check the server list it show the pvp server as up but i dont want to play the pvp server but for the pve server it shows just two line after the name where the ms and status should be
  • macax
    edited August 2008
    hey i got the game to work all i had to to do was go onto the pvp server, its a normal server and theres like no pvp.
  • itouch
    itouch Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Do you NEED the beta key to log in?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yes. The Beta key needs to be entered here on the forums under your account profile and activated. Once that has been done, you can get into the game.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • bluemysthicxlx
    bluemysthicxlx Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    but I have added a beta key to my account but i can't log in the game
This discussion has been closed.