no email?

Options
animel
animel Posts: 21 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Support Desk
They said they'd send us an email to anyone whos accepted as a beta tester....my status sais "accepted" under my beta tester status which means i should have received an email about how to get into the beta testing....how long should it take before the email comes through just wondering?
Post edited by animel on

Comments

• moofasa
    moofasa Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    it will always say accepted you need to go get a beta key visit mmorpg.com for one
  • animel
    edited August 2008
    Options
    already did that.....do they choose out of the keys put in? or do they allow them all?

how does it work it'll be my first time beta testing if i get in T_T

or rather i have a beta key and i put it in
  • moofasa
    edited August 2008
    Options
    animel wrote: »
    already did that.....do they choose out of the keys put in? or do they allow them all?

how does it work it'll be my first time beta testing if i get in T_T

or rather i have a beta key and i put it in

i dont think its an "IF".
    when you sign up for MMORPG.com and follow the perfectworld instructions you get a key. take that key and copy/paste into your account info on perfectworld.com then activate. it should then show a green sentence saying something like "beta key activated" something like that then you are good to go
  • animel
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yes,,,i've even tried entering it in a second time incase and it says it's already been applied to my account...so whats taking them so long to send me a newsletter? T_T
  • moofasa
    edited August 2008
    Options
    animel wrote: »
    yes,,,i've even tried entering it in a second time incase and it says it's already been applied to my account...so whats taking them so long to send me a newsletter? T_T

ur good to go then man lol calm yourself
  • animel
    edited August 2008
    Options
    im sorry im sorry lol

it's just that...it's been almost an hr since the beta began and i bet others have gotten in already T_T

i wanna play too T_T
  • animel
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I Got In Yays! I Didn't Even Need To Wait For The Email! Woot Woot Lol
This discussion has been closed.