Please Just Read This For All Of You Who Are In Edt

moofasa
moofasa Posts: 17 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Support Desk
Okay so im seeing a lot of people whining in the EDT time zone im just ognna throw my observations out there and most likely it will answer you question!

ONE - The patcher will be buggy most likely because the PATCH SERVERS ARE NOT UP as the sticky clearly states. The patch servers will go up with the gameplay servers at 12AM PDT which is 3AM EDT.

TWO - The clock on the main page is counting up for us. However funny it is, its supposed to do that. In the PDT time zone, it is still counting down. This is most likely caused because the flash clock on the main page reads your computer's system time info and counts down to 12AM on YOUR RESPECTIVE CLOCK.

Comments

• gryphen
    gryphen Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hrm, then why does the main page count down say its supposed to be up?

Only reason I can think is they used a timer that pulled from your computer time... which whoever did that has to be a complete idiot!
  • moofasa
    moofasa Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    gryphen wrote: »
    Hrm, then why does the main page count down say its supposed to be up?

Only reason I can think is they used a timer that pulled from your computer time... which whoever did that has to be a complete idiot!

reread my post, already stated that in point two =P but yes i agree that it was stupid on their part to do that
This discussion has been closed.