Stop Making:

theashbringer322
theashbringer322 Posts: 52 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
can you guys stop making threads about the game still not opening yet it's about 2 hours left not 10 mins not 3 hours not 1 day. its 2 hours. even if you're in europe and if it says something less or more, it's still going to open in 2 hours. the time given at the homepage depends on your time zone, but the real time is still about 2 hours left(its like 2 hours and 50 something minutes) so sit tight & wait -_-

kthxbai.
Post edited by theashbringer322 on

Comments

• esc0rz
    esc0rz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Agreed. :D
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    3 hours actually
  • theashbringer322
    theashbringer322 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    wow fast **** posts xD
  • hazard71
    hazard71 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kaeriin wrote: »
    3 hours actually

Yep 3 hours here for me which is 3 a.m. so looks like I won't be playing till about 8 a.m. when I get up. Good night all have fun playing!
  • shru
    shru Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    if any assclowns out there still haven't "gotten the memo" it's been stickied to the top of General discussion for the last 12 hours. enjoy :)
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=15331
  • syldra
    syldra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    the irony of this thread makes me giggle.
  • elly
    elly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    my guess is the people making these posts are either really young and don't understand the concept of the Sticky post at the top of the page explaining why they can't connect. so in that case they need to be told why directly in a one to one on their own post. really posts like those should be locked but the problem is there are so many of them that it would be too much for a moderator to go through every single post locking them because they're spread vastly through almost every category in the forum. the best we can do is to point them to the Moderator's post explaining what is happening. even though i've noticed in those posts there are still people asking when they can connect even though it says when in the first post made by the moderator.
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS POST PLEASE:mad:
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't want to! CAn't make me! *runs away crying*
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    I don't want to! CAn't make me! *runs away crying*

Lmao:D srry haha
  • snaptrap
    snaptrap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yeah, and English countries say foreigners are stupid and can't read. Most of the people here can't even use the f'n search function, can't see the stickies, can't use proper Enlgish, can't read, can't wait for the game because their **** Burger Butts won't let them leave the couch to go outside.

LARDASSIANS!!!!!!
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Did anyone else find that a little racist lol?
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    tatakairyu wrote: »

I did lol:)
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Lardassian LOL.
    And yeaaaaah lol.
  • snaptrap
    snaptrap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    enigma32 wrote: »
    Lardassian LOL.

And yeaaaaah lol.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend all the Lardassians out there. I've been to Lardassia and it's covered in fast food restaurants.
  • warbeef
    warbeef Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I actually found it to be pretty truthful and non-racist. It's defending foreigners, not making fun of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    warbeef wrote: »
    I actually found it to be pretty truthful and non-racist. It's defending foreigners, not making fun of them.

It's not defending foreigners considering they have nothing to be defensive about in this thread lol. Truthful? you mean stereotyping like you guys just did ;)
  • warbeef
    warbeef Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well, I actually didn't stereotype at all.

From what I see in every day life, it's pretty truthful to me. And it was actually pointing out that for the most part, us Americans have worse grammar and what-not than any foreigner that may actually be playing this version of the game, or posting on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Again stereoptyping, do you not know what that means? what YOU see isn't all there is, that my friend is ignorance. Yes, some foreigners have better grammar and some foreigners don't, no one in the thread said anything about that topic.
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    can You Guys Stop Making Threads About The Game Still Not Opening Yet It's About 2 Hours Left Not 10 Mins Not 3 Hours Not 1 Day. Its 2 Hours. Even If You're In Europe And If It Says Something Less Or More, It's Still Going To Open In 2 Hours. The Time Given At The Homepage Depends On Your Time Zone, But The Real Time Is Still About 2 Hours Left(its Like 2 Hours And 50 Something Minutes) So Sit Tight & Wait -_

Kthxbai.

Epic Necro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    and yet.. 2 years later... there's still people making threads every damn maintenence. "I can't log in the game's broke waaa waaa waa"

Didn't realize there were so many idiots playing this. b:surrender
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Epic Necro

You did it on purpose didn't you? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010