Server should be up??

Options
next
next Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Support Desk
The counters been counting up now for 5 mins and i still cant get in?
is this the first big bug?? we cant log in!
Post edited by next on

Comments

• next
    next Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    20 mins into the 19th and still cant get into the game :(
    will the servers be up for the CB?
  • zeifod
    zeifod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Guys easy
    Just be patient, admins say this:
    Greetings everyone. We're happy to see launch day finally. Now some of you have been wondering at what time the servers will open? Our servers will be opening at12am PDT, (midnight tonight).

Check your time its PDT time, for server ... it will open realy soon

If you are still unclear as to what time that is for you, then please check the following link:
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim.../pacific-time/

We look forward to our midnight release tonight, and we can't wait to see you all in game.

Check it: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ad.php?t=15331
  • kmh
    kmh Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Here's an Issue that maybe neds to be addressed somehow.
    When i create a profile at hxxp://www.perfectworld.com/ and then log into that profile, it's shows a timer based (and I'm guessing) on where it detects my internet connection to be based from. In my case that's in Nova Scotia, Canada.
    On the profile home page it WAS showing a countdown to MIDNIGHT(Launch Time) as far as I and my son were concerned.
    We had the game installed and updated for a few hours and were waiting patiently for SERVER START-UP.
    Midnight for us came and went, the Gamer launcher screen indicated the 2 WEST servers lit up but the 2 EAST servers were not. We tried to connect to both the PvE and PvP servers for both EAST & WEST all with time-out. No Connect.
    Then i get brilliant and look around the forum and realized that OH - indeed, GAME LAUNCH was set for 12 Midnight PDT/PST(what-ever) so I still have 3.5 hours to wait for game launch after watching the countdown from my profile all afternoon & evening.
    Since I am a working man and have to get some sleep. I cannot participate at 4am in the grand launch, I now have to wait until i get home from working tomorrow evening and miss all the fun and hoopla.
    PW thanks for incorrectly coding your WEBSITE to display an incorrect Count-down to your LUANCH and of course this also means it displays the incorrect SERVER TIME.
    When i get home tomorrow from work, my son will have already entered the game some 3 or 4 hours after your actual luanch and I will have missed a FUN-Time opportunity with my son in NOT-SO PERFECT WORLD.
  • nasuki
    nasuki Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah, Dude? I have to wait the same time as you, since we live in the same place, so suck it up and live with it.
    ~Whip pic don't work D:~
    Every MMO needs to have the weapon "Whip." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • smeakit
    smeakit Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So by saying midnight tonight (its midnight in New York and 4 a.m. there) they mean midnight August 19th. Someone correct me of I'm wrong.
  • smeakit
    smeakit Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kmh wrote: »
    Here's an Issue that maybe neds to be addressed somehow.
    When i create a profile at hxxp://www.perfectworld.com/ and then log into that profile, it's shows a timer based (and I'm guessing) on where it detects my internet connection to be based from. In my case that's in Nova Scotia, Canada.
    On the profile home page it WAS showing a countdown to MIDNIGHT(Launch Time) as far as I and my son were concerned.
    We had the game installed and updated for a few hours and were waiting patiently for SERVER START-UP.
    Midnight for us came and went, the Gamer launcher screen indicated the 2 WEST servers lit up but the 2 EAST servers were not. We tried to connect to both the PvE and PvP servers for both EAST & WEST all with time-out. No Connect.
    Then i get brilliant and look around the forum and realized that OH - indeed, GAME LAUNCH was set for 12 Midnight PDT/PST(what-ever) so I still have 3.5 hours to wait for game launch after watching the countdown from my profile all afternoon & evening.
    Since I am a working man and have to get some sleep. I cannot participate at 4am in the grand launch, I now have to wait until i get home from working tomorrow evening and miss all the fun and hoopla.
    PW thanks for incorrectly coding your WEBSITE to display an incorrect Count-down to your LUANCH and of course this also means it displays the incorrect SERVER TIME.
    When i get home tomorrow from work, my son will have already entered the game some 3 or 4 hours after your actual luanch and I will have missed a FUN-Time opportunity with my son in NOT-SO PERFECT WORLD.

What do you want them to do? Things happen and you just need to deal with it. A 1-day delay is not going to tear the very fabrics of your pathetic life asunder.
  • moofasa
    moofasa Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    between PDT and EDT its a 3 hour diff so we in NY will be waiting till 3AM to start playing this game. also a note on the flash counter on the front page, it runs using your ocmputers system clock. so for us in EDT zone it will be counting up, in PDT it will still be counting down.
  • iceman10
    iceman10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ya but he wants to be u no one of the pioneers to the game one of the frist to join. Everyone does and wants to have that feeling of being one of the first, so do i but, i guess ill wait till a wake up tommrrow morining to play. -sigh- it really was kind of annyoing how there countdown did set for everytime zone. I was so pumped.....anyways im tired and its late.
  • moofasa
    moofasa Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    eff it bro im playin halo while i wait for this thing to come up lol im not sleepin
  • drkremorse
    drkremorse Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kmh.... can u stop bitchin plz? boo hoo u cnt play for a while but do u understand evrything they had to do to convert this game to enlgish and set it up so we can play? obviously not... at least take into account all the hard work they put into making this possible on this side of the world before u complain about a few hours of missed bounding.... hes ur son u still hve o i dont kno his whole life to bound with him? and wat? 50 thousand othr mmorpgs to bound on? dont get ur panties in a twist -_-
  • aodh
    aodh Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    50 thousand mediocre mmorpgs.......most mmorpgs out there are ****.
  • judomaster
    judomaster Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    what time will it open in england
This discussion has been closed.