making friends 2 hours b4 launch

Options
aviece
aviece Posts: 23 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Hi, I'm a new player, hoping to make some good friends maybe find or make a guild before launch.

I'll be making wizard though so if you don't want to be my friend I understand.

Anyhow going to go light armor/pure mage character name is Ellanie reply here if you want to form a power leveling plan or have a good guild plan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by aviece on

Comments

• djtav0
    djtav0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sorry but there are more than 2 hours for launch (5:30 hours left)
  • hazel
    hazel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sure......
  • leozap
    leozap Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    2hrs?
    the website says 4hours 30min to go
  • f4ding
    f4ding Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm still undecided either mage or venomancer i have a venomancer on PW-MY so i think i will try a mage in closed beta since it will be wiped anyways then if i want to go back to venomancer for final launch i will my ingame name will be FadingFury i wouldnt mind making a new friend i will be on the lost city server
  • aviece
    edited August 2008
    Options
    k i think the pve server is called heavens tear but it sounds like everyone is going to the pvp servers so i'm not sure which is better for this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aviece
    edited August 2008
    Options
    the website for me, currently says exactly 2 hours 20 min. 47 seconds, maybe my webpage is off.... according to the official posts the game should launch at 12:00 a.m. PDT which should be 5 hours right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cadaver
    cadaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hello! : )

My friend and I are starting at launch. I'm mostly likely going to be a tank. I haven't played a mmo in years, though. :/ Not really sure what he'll stick with. Yet, we'd love to make a friend to chill around with. :D
  • aviece
    edited August 2008
    Options
    For sure, I'm bad with names but look me up soon as you login.

I know I'll be spamming the login 2 min. before the servers go live until they do.

Character name will be Ellanie, I'll party with you even if we're both lvl 1's but I am definatly going wizard but I will be on pve server pvp scares me lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0mat03
    t0mat03 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That was kind of a bad move by the web team (no offense)m to set the timer to follow your System Clock.

Anyone have any idea what the official launch time is?
  • shinedown
    shinedown Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hello I'll be anyones friend because i too hate starting a game with no one to talk to.. it also helps me level because i can look at others i know as competition. I will be playing on the pvp server as a blade/human not sure which w/e is avialabe, ShineDown Vespane or Fatal. hope to see you guys and girls there. my msn is jimmydean15@hotmail.com too.:D
  • crystalhaztazahs
    crystalhaztazahs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0mat03 wrote: »
    That was kind of a bad move by the web team (no offense)m to set the timer to follow your System Clock.

Anyone have any idea what the official launch time is?
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=15331

12 Midnight, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
  • aviece
    edited August 2008
    Options
    well it's currently 10:03 EST, the servers are to launch on PDT time (which is 3 hours behind EST) so 5:00 hours exactly, or 3:00 a.m. EST which I *think* is also like 8:00 a.m. GMT...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crith
    crith Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'll be your friend on one condition.

You get yourself some class.
    I walk beside you, but you may not see me.
    The strongest among you may not wear a crown.
  • katsu
    katsu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yes always a good idea to make some friends first :D I'll join up too, and then the enemies comes later...can't always have a perfect world
  • t0mat03
    t0mat03 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=15331

12 Midnight, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).[/I]

That.... sucks for me. I probably wont play tonight then.

My friends are going to have a big head start on me :(
  • aviece
    edited August 2008
    Options
    crith wrote: »
    I'll be your friend on one condition.

You get yourself some class.

Crith,

you must be so awesome. To make a comment with such integrity you show your prowess and dominance over all things small and fluffy. I am impressed by your will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    2 hours before launch?? doesn't CB start in 4 hours??

sealed~
  • crith
    edited August 2008
    Options
    aviece wrote: »
    Crith,

you must be so awesome. To make a comment with such integrity you show your prowess and dominance over all things small and fluffy. I am impressed by your will.
    I am awesome. It's OK, though. Don't be sad just because you will never be as classy as me.
  • kiznasty
    kiznasty Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    its in 4 hours
  • aviece
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I think the thread name should be changed to "making crude comments and pointing out character flaws"

That way when you make your comments it will apply to the topic, allowing you to keep your "class"...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shinedown
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Crith your skating on thin ice dude i would watch it you've already got a thread locked because of you starting arguments if you do it again here i would imagine the moderators would not look kindly on it bro. What your doing classifies under trolling and that is a violation of the rules of conduct. You should check out that forum before its too late. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=3 its actually rule number one and from what i can see you've broken a few more.

Your Quote Clearly makes a personal insult towards the user your talking to, I'll be your friend under one condition get some class.

1. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.
  • crith
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shinedown wrote: »
    Crith your skating on thin ice dude i would watch it you've already got a thread locked because of you starting arguments if you do it again here i would imagine the moderators would not look kindly on it bro. What your doing classifies under trolling and that is a violation of the rules of conduct. You should check out that forum before its too late.
    Trolling? These moderators clearly don't know what trolling is then. I simply stated that I was awesome, and that I would befriend him if he got himself some class.

If that's trolling, then I don't not want to be a troll.
  • cadaver
    cadaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I am awesome. It's OK, though. Don't be sad just because you will never be as classy as me.

You stay classy... planet Earth.
  • shinedown
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Might i also supply this for you Crith this is a comment made by you earlier in noob discussion on a persons post asking for friends http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=16151&page=2
    Quoting Crith "If The Women Can't Handle It They Should Get Back In The Kitchen"
    That too me is breaking many rules not to mention a few moral ones i think a Moderator needs to talk to you about this. :D
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    you dont ask for friends such a stupid thing to do in my opinion

when in game you will naturally meet up with people you like and start hanging out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crith
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shinedown wrote: »
    Might i also supply this for you Crith this is a comment made by you earlier in noob discussion on a persons post asking for friends http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=16151&page=2 Quoting Crith "If The Women Can't Handle It They Should Get Back In The Kitchen"
    That too me is breaking many rules not to mention a few moral ones i think a Moderator needs to talk to you about this. :D
    And I think you need to get a clue. Have a nice day.
  • habbah
    habbah Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

... you need help. Please DO THE WORLD A FAVOR and stay off any online game or forum.
  • shinedown
    edited August 2008
    Options
    True you will but if someone wants to post and ask for friends let them if you think its stupid don't even bother with it. If it is so stupid why do several of you keep posting in peoples threads about off topic subjects.
  • tinman
    tinman Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Im new to the game too and i would like some friends to train with.Maybe me you and Hazel could get together and train lol. im not sure wat race/class im making yet but ill be sure toget a hold of you.
  • crith
    edited August 2008
    Options
    habbah wrote: »
    ... you need help. Please DO THE WORLD A FAVOR and stay off any online game or forum.
    Help? Nah, I think I'm good. I was merely pointing out my superiority and offering to teach the fine young man to dance. Is that so wrong?