Total Confusion, Please Read!

Options
aruzo
aruzo Posts: 53 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Says Closed Beta starts in exactly 10 mins for me. I've just clicked on that all this waiting is for nothing and that the countdown is just synced to my PC's clock. I will probably have to wait until 7am 0_0....
IGN: aruzo (EC)
IGN: hide (WR)
xfire: aruzo
Post edited by aruzo on

Comments

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    aruzo wrote: »
    Says Closed Beta starts in exactly 10 mins for me. I've just clicked on that all this waiting is for nothing and that the countdown is just synced to my PC's clock. I will probably have to wait until 7am 0_0....

thats great want a cookie
  • espionis
    espionis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    CB will start in aprox~ 7-8 hours. Sorry if your hopes are up.
  • aruzo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    thats great want a cookie

Man instead of being a jackass why dont you just not bother to post at all. Maybe some other people will have the same problem. So if you dont have anything good to say just don't post man...
  • darknino
    darknino Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I had exactly the same. I sat in front of my pc counting down the seconds for about an hour and then I couldn't play... it was a real dissapointment :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Nemesis. For info, see nemesisv2.com
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Man instead of being a jackass why dont you just not bother to post at all. Maybe some other people will have the same problem. So if you dont have anything good to say just don't post man...

Ya know its amazing what kind of community this MMO is already getting. Its kinda scary. Its worse than the WoW forums.
  • becci
    becci Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    thats Great Want A Cookie

Omfg I Want A Cookie Me Me Me Me
  • espionis
    espionis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Don't worry. All the jackasses will be in the PVP Server. ;)
  • danubus37
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thank god.
  • iry
    iry Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    that or...
    you could read the STICKY in this section BY AN ADMIN.
    works wonders if you use your eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1perfectworld.com , the best resource for everything Perfect World.
    We got quest guides, cultivation guides, noob guides. If it can be a guide, its there.
    We also got free guild forums :D
    Now with flame forums and trading for CB/OB
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

You know genius, if you have taken the time to read the stickies at the top of this forum, you would not have to post this to start with....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • apocolypse
    apocolypse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just a quick thing I think we are all noticing...........no matter what timezone you are in, the Home clock will 0 out at 12 am, seems like a bit of a bug.........take your start time from 12 am West Coast time, I forget what GMT that is.
    BrimStone - lvl72 WB - Oracle

Apocolypse - lvl1 WB - ?????????
  • eva
    eva Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    GMT here, its 12:04AM and on the mainpage of perfect world, the timer bit is now counting backwards, whats happening?
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I have the saddening feeling that the average IQ of the players on this version won't be much higher than what it was on the malaysian servers...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • aruzo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    danubus37 wrote: »
    Ya know its amazing what kind of community this MMO is already getting. Its kinda scary. Its worse than the WoW forums.
    I didn't mean to come off scary. I just like a friendly community and I was just trying to help others and this guy comes along and says something which just annoyed me and it's like why just be a total **** when we're all here together waiting on a game and waiting for fun.
    karmelia wrote: »
    You know genius, if you have taken the time to read the stickies at the top of this forum, you would not have to post this to start with....
    Well tbh, I'm sorry but I think over 60% of the people arn't going to actually read the stickies. So don't make this worse...anyway this thread alerts people alot more...your here so I guess you read it and aload of other people did so I think I atleast helped 1% of the forums population.
  • becci
    becci Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    people need to chill out if your so worried about this type of thread keep getting made stop replying in it and it wont stay on top Oh ya forgot about the people who lifes suck so much that they need to belittle others instead of helping (EVIL ADMIN KILLED MY COOKIE THREAD :( )
  • kuailiang
    kuailiang Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Some of us do our best to provide answers before spam or flame comes in but now there is a moderator/admin around to clean this mess. Yay admin ^^
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's true some people need to read stickies more but I don't see why people have to flame to get their message across.
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    It's true some people need to read stickies more but I don't see why people have to flame to get their message across.

it's like pavlov's dogs.

you reinforce good behaviour with yummy treats, and discourage bad behaviour with things like little electric shocks, a bucket of rats suddenly tipping upon your head and biting your little fuzzy ears, or in this case - the flaming of lazy posters.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    But but but..... People aren't as smart as dogs! Just kidding, no offense to anyone lol. It's just most people don't learn their lessons even when it comes to flaming, it just gets out of hand and then people start talking about others momma's! *gasp*
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    But but but..... People aren't as smart as dogs! Just kidding, no offense to anyone lol. It's just most people don't learn their lessons even when it comes to flaming, it just gets out of hand and then people start talking about others momma's! *gasp*

no helping some people admittedly.

it's a shame...and for that reason alone i advocate spiking the town water supply with contraceptives.
  • danubus37
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I prefer a scooby snack...or Velma at least.