Perfect World OST.

Options
kin
kin Posts: 10
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
So, the Kin is curious. The Chinese Version theme, Fly With Me by Shui Mu Nian Hua and the Taiwanese version theme "Wan Mei Shi Jie" by Yang Pei An, does anyone have these? The Kin has searched Google and Limewire and EVERY single file that The Kin has found has been infected with trojans! Really would like to have these songs as The Kin enjoys them very much so and would like to listen to them. Can anyone provide links or such? The Kin would be most appreciative! Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• snaptrap
    snaptrap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Who needs CrapWire when the music is right in the PW folders.
  • taelrak
    taelrak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kin wrote: »
    So, the Kin is curious. The Chinese Version theme, Fly With Me by Shui Mu Nian Hua and the Taiwanese version theme "Wan Mei Shi Jie" by Yang Pei An, does anyone have these? The Kin has searched Google and Limewire and EVERY single file that The Kin has found has been infected with trojans! Really would like to have these songs as The Kin enjoys them very much so and would like to listen to them. Can anyone provide links or such? The Kin would be most appreciative! Thanks.

It's funny you mention this, but i've heard the songs in PW-MY and the background music in various movies, tv series, etc. :p

Never knew what to look for though.
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I looked in the PW folders, they are not there and I already uninstalled the PW MY version.
  • kin
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well, the Kin, you see, has the full music folder from the MY version. However, he is thinking to get the others, he may need to download the clients for the Taiwanese / Chinese version (If possible.) So that may work, but would prefer not to have to download such large files if unnecessary, thus a link would be more appropriate. The songs switch from version to version, atleast the theme songs, so they aren't contained in every folder. The TW theme isn't in the EN folder and the Chinese theme isn't in the EN folder etc
  • kin
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If anyone has any links it would be most appreciated....>.>
  • djtav0
    djtav0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kin wrote: »
    If anyone has any links it would be most appreciated....>.>

any links to what dude ? just install the MY version and you will find all the songs at the music folder, because on this version there aren't songs at there.