When will the servers be open?

Options

Comments

• nub1cake
    nub1cake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ok for those of you who didnt spend the time to actually read this thread, there are roughly 9 hours left until the server opens.. if you are confused, click back a few pages. its in there about 6 times.:D
  • vexoo
    vexoo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I can't connect:(
  • synaptyk
    synaptyk Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ... So the countdown is wrong.. =(
    I'M ANGRY !
  • sango
    sango Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    WHAT A FU... Sh...!
    My coundown on the OFFICIAL Website was on 0 !
    That sucks wenn they dont use the official Time.

sh... organisation!
    I wait for 4 Hours until this game start and now it depend on a sucking time in a country on the **** of the world.

Im realy angry and disapointed about such a bad start of such a great game. :mad:
    There are only a few ways to destroy a good start of a game... you found a new one.

Thx very much:mad:

edit: cu guys, after the game start at 8am i go to bed... have fun with the next 7 server starts until the time zone reache the one you coose -.-

and plz dont accuse me about the bad language, i'm realy angry, couse we (7 guys) wait the whole time until 0:00 and now we sit there whith nothing to do
    again sry for language, i have read the post again, and it sounds like i feel but not like i want to behave^^
  • tazz
    tazz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ryuuzaki wrote: »
    ACCURATE COUNTDOWN CLOCK:

Countdown To Closed Beta

No it snot accurate. It counts down to 12 am my time, when actually it opens 3 am my time.
    sango wrote: »
    WHAT A FU... Sh...!

sh... organisation!
    I wait for 4 Hours until this game start and now it depend on a sucking time in a country on the as of the world.

Im realy angry and disapointed about such a bad start of such a great game. :mad:
    There are only a few ways to destroy a good start of a game... you found a new one.

lol nub :p
  • reaper666
    reaper666 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    WHAT A FU... Sh...!

sh... organisation!
    I wait for 4 Hours until this game start and now it depend on a sucking time in a country on the as of the world.

Wow this has to be the most **** post ever xD

P.S. Sorry for the off topic but its hard not to point out stupidity when you see it...
  • frkye
    frkye Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    Greetings everyone. We're happy to see launch day finally. Now some of you have been wondering at what time the servers will open? Our servers will be opening at12am PDT, (midnight tonight).

If you are still unclear as to what time that is for you, then please check the following link:
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

We look forward to our midnight release tonight, and we can't wait to see you all in game. ;)

Thanks for clearing that up, perfect timing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    WHAT A FU... Sh...!

sh... organisation!

Which is no other than the USA
  • espionis
    espionis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    WHAT A FU... Sh...!

sh... organisation!
    I wait for 4 Hours until this game start and now it depend on a sucking time in a country on the **** of the world.

edit: cu guys, after the game start at 8am i go to bed... have fun with the next 7 server starts until the time zone reache the one you coose -.-

and plz dont accuse me about the bad language, i'm realy angry, couse we (7 guys) wait the whole time until 0:00 and now we sit there whith nothing to do
    again sry for language, i have read the post again, and it sounds like i feel but not like i want to behave^^

Epic win. Reminds me of the angry german boy.

Argh I agree. Game is ruined now that i have to wait A FEW HOURS MORE. AHHHHHHHHH RAGE!!. DARN YOU AMERICA. YOU WIN THIS ROUND. (heavy sarcasm)
  • drendari
    drendari Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Bit silly that the timer on the front page took the tiome from the local clock instead of using the official time. Been waiting for nothing now. No biggy ofcourse, but still rather sloppy :)
  • xdragonflyx
    xdragonflyx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Server starts in 8 hours 20 Minutes... ;)
  • sango
    sango Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    if you dont know there is a official time
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
    Normaly all international events are timed after this.

btw. usa sucks :D

but all this "inside" time management has nothing to do that the condown on the official site is not the countdown. Its some countdown in your time zone which has NOTHING to do with the real countdown they have choosen.
  • mtblade
    mtblade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Calm down people, the time at the frontpage is set after your computer time. It's counting down until thusday!

Making a timer set after a specific server time would take hours of work for already busy people to save a few hours for us... (lol i ripped you ryuuzaki :P) So let's just be patient! :D

Anyways, this is mtblade, signing out! cya all laterz!

EDIT: sango above me said that the countdown is set after your timezone, wich isn't 100% right. The timer is set after your computer time, so if you have the wrong time on your computer (forgot to set the PST or something :P) the countdown will be affected. Sorry sango, not trying to make u feel bad, just wanna look smart sometimes :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • etur
    etur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    looks like it opens at 2 am 4 me
  • arilehn
    arilehn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sweet! Can't wait! :D
  • xaire
    xaire Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Damn that's in 8 hours:{
    That's 8am GMT, I don't even get up till like 2pm lol.
  • tony02
    tony02 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    is it up or not as i cant connect yet o.o
  • kuailiang
    kuailiang Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not up. In 8 hours or so.
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tony02 wrote: »

are you ready?
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • tony02
    tony02 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i thought it was supposed to come up when the time on the website all went to 0 lol
    my bad i think =/
  • litmuz
    litmuz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    its ment to be up now

but yet i still cant connect wtf?
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    litmuz wrote: »
    its ment to be up now

but yet i still cant connect wtf?

read page one of this thread you're posting in.
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tony02 wrote: »

I think you answered your question yourself.

One cookie for you.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    troll wrote: »
    read page one of this thread you're posting in.

*smell a midly annoyed troll*

• veem
    veem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    when servers up i mean UK time

this **** timezone make me crazy !
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    veem wrote: »
    when servers up i mean UK time

this **** timezone make me crazy !

Another one bite the dust : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=15331

Click link in first message.

*virtually lock this thread*

• troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    *smell a midly annoyed troll*

trolls don't smell bad.

that's a cruel and hurtful myth :(
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I sure hope the in game community wont be like the people here or else.... Wow
  • tecca
    tecca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kaeriin wrote: »
    I sure hope the in game community wont be like the people here or else.... Wow

Don't worry, there are a lot of cool people that just don't post on the forums, trust me. =)