the map??

litmuz
litmuz Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
i seen a few screen shots but i never see the same area twice, (even in the distence)

pardon my language but holy ***bleep*** how ***bleep***ing huge is the map in this game. it looks like it just keeps going and going and going and going

i bleeped my self incase youngers users are reading >-< im nice like that
Post edited by litmuz on

Comments

• kuailiang
    kuailiang Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It IS huge and quite a sight to see! If this is a first for you, you will fall madly in love with the no-loading world map ^^
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    it seems big at first, but you can afk fly across it fine in about um...10 minutes (estimation, made while afk obviously).
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Not very big really, I think its perfect actually, its big enough but not too big that you get lost, you can probably travel all the way from south to north in 20 minutes of nonstop flying
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    WoW is arounr 20x bigger :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It's huge enough so that a few thousands players can play on it without having to bump into each other every second.

Unless you are in Archosaur City West area. :D
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • litmuz
    litmuz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    awsome so its big enuf so i can be alone if i like but small enuf so u wont get lost (too much)
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    litmuz wrote: »
    awsome so its big enuf so i can be alone if i like but small enuf so u wont get lost (too much)

It will be crowded the first few days, since most players will be at the same levels. But as time pass, some will level faster than others, and it will spread out a lot.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    I always got lost in Ancient Dragon City. Its too darn big!
  • nub1cake
    nub1cake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i love the fact that the only zones i have to load are the dungeons. and the scenery is gorgeous!
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    nub1cake wrote: »
    i love the fact that the only zones i have to load are the dungeons. and the scenery is gorgeous!

Quote for truth. Perfect World: Best looking MMO EVER.:eek: