becci Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
i guess where all pretty much screwed on fbs for a while lol
Post edited by becci on

Comments

• bayport
    bayport Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    yeah i kinda wondered how FB's were gonna work without high level ppls to help

perhaps we have to do them the way they are supposed to be done :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bayport - Archer
    Server - PvP East
  • kuailiang
    kuailiang Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Fu Ben, Dungeons, Final Bosses or First Fight. Whichever suits you.

It IS possible to do the FB at level 19, you only need to gather a very solid crew. Or you could wait and play a Venomancer, making the glowing weapon optional until high levels start to surface ^^
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    I say we play the quests properly. Gather a good party and clear those dungeons. That is how they are supposed to be done anyway.
  • tony02
    tony02 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i think it will be quite interesting to see how were gonna start this off, i bet the EP's are gonna get alot of invites from ppl to get spam healing them to death and grab a bunch of exp while there at it

thats gathering that they want to go heal that is
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm gonna explain this to you guys

1 WB
    1-2 EP
    1-2 DD
    1 WF

thats all you need to do 19fb at the level you get the fb.
  • nub1cake
    nub1cake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hehe it will make fb's interesting, not just your quick run.. you will have to actually experience teamwork. :cool:
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    nub1cake wrote: »
    hehe it will make fb's interesting, not just your quick run.. you will have to actually experience teamwork. :cool:

Thats the entire point of these quests to begin with.:rolleyes:
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    I'm gonna explain this to you guys

1 WB
    1-2 EP
    1-2 DD
    1 WF

thats all you need to do 19fb at the level you get the fb.

Except youre forgetting that FB19s are race specific, so WB will do them with WFs, EPs with EAs and WR with MG

What this means is elves are pretty much screwed because they dont have tanks
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kaeriin wrote: »
    Except youre forgetting that FB19s are race specific, so WB will do them with WFs, EPs with EAs and WR with MG

anybody can enter an fb, whatever race.
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008

Other races can join the fbs of others. It's just a class specific mission.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaeriin
    edited August 2008
    Thanks for stating the obvious you two, what I meant was, why is a WB come all the way from vanished to help you in your cave of fire mission? He has his own stuff to do instead

So, if you wanna do FBs right when you turn 19, youll do them by race

Then again at 20 everyone goes to ADC so I guess if you love FBs you might feel like helping others around, but I know Id rather keep lvling after I did mine

Enigma32: exactly
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Originally Posted by kaeriin

What this means is elves are pretty much screwed because they dont have tanks .
    Other races can join the fbs of others. It's just a class specific mission

I THINK the point kaeriin was trying to make was since there won't be many WBs running around city of feather, or EPs running around Vanished ect...so you'll just have to wait until ADC and meet some willing people to help.
  • becci
    becci Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    is FB very important other then getting the weapon cause if not iam gonna just lvl higher then do my low lvl fb
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    the main thing you get out of it is a lot of exp and a very strong weapon for your level. (19)
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Thanks for stating the obvious you two, what I meant was, why is a WB come all the way from vanished to help you in your cave of fire mission? He has his own stuff to do instead..

*parp*

looks like you need to learn how to make friends fast then, don't you.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Thanks for stating the obvious you two, what I meant was, why is a WB come all the way from vanished to help you in your cave of fire mission? He has his own stuff to do instead

So, if you wanna do FBs right when you turn 19, youll do them by race

Then again at 20 everyone goes to ADC so I guess if you love FBs you might feel like helping others around, but I know Id rather keep lvling after I did mine

Enigma32: exactly
    to be nice? easy xp? possible molders / 3 star gear? signets? the list goes on
  • darknino
    darknino Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm so happy i have such a helpful guild for this:D. We will just team by race 'til we get to adc at lvl 20, so i already have a great party for the FB :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Nemesis. For info, see nemesisv2.com
  • djtav0
    djtav0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i dunno what you guys are talking about, i always did most of the fbs when i was around the level of the fb, because there was no one higher to help since i started the OB from the beginning (PW-MY)... but you guys seems pretty cheap if needed high level ppl to do them .
  • warbeef
    warbeef Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It's not called being cheap at all. Sure it may take away from the actual experience you're supposed to have with like-leveled players, but it's fast, efficient, and a great way to meet some of the more experienced players. It's a lot easier to find high leveled player wanting to run through and FB, than a group of needed members at the same level.(Well, it will be in due time) I know at a higher level, I enjoy running through FB's with guild mates. It shows teamwork, and you get some much needed rep and a little bit of exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Isnt part of culti to kill the boss? The 20-29 culti provides the main chunk of exp to level 20-30
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warbeef
    edited August 2008
    That is true, but your cultivation is not your FB. This was a discussion about FB's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    devotion wrote: »
    Isnt part of culti to kill the boss? The 20-29 culti provides the main chunk of exp to level 20-30

That's the most annoying culti ever. :P And yeah, some cultis do require you to kill certain bosses (outside of the fb), but if I remember correctly, only fb59 is actually required. Even that I'm not sure about.
  • kaeriin
    edited August 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    to be nice? easy xp? possible molders / 3 star gear? signets? the list goes on

If it were like that Id be there in a heartbeat, but I have yet to meet a party in which you can discuss who gets what... Everyone just grabs everything as fast as they can and youll probably get **** with a randomized system (which is I always make parties with INDIVIDUAL distribution)

Then again the community of my-en consisted of 10 people in the same area doing the same quest and no one partying anyone else, I hope that changes greatly here, I always ended up soloing everything :mad:
  • warbeef
    edited August 2008
    Yeah, forgot about FB59, you are required to kill the 5 bosses in the dungeon, so it's almost pointless to not do the cultivation and FB together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ence
    ence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    .........Remember that you can get gold molds off the FB 19 bosses as well (All of them have gold mold on drop list) So....yeah. To the person who said "Why would a WB come all the way from vanished" What do you think everyone did at the beginning of each version of the game? At the very least an elf and human can say "I'll help you on yours if you help me on mine".

-_-;;
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    ...Everyone just grabs everything as fast as they can and youll probably get **** with a randomized system...I always ended up soloing everything :mad:

that's why i hated random parties with random people - the random party loot system is severely bugged in this game.
  • xbill
    xbill Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hmm... if you are making you FB with friends so you don't need to worry about the item drop, because we'll be the same lvl... and if they help u in the FB u help them in their FB, so if they wanto to pick their item drops, they won't take your items...anyway i think the ppl in there will be friendly =)
  • f4ding
    f4ding Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    im looking forward to it i hated the 2 second FB's in PW-MY it is no fun to stand there while everyone else has the fun i will enjoy doing them this way and then turning around and helping people with them later.
  • kaeriin
    edited August 2008
    Yeah I am too, when I did Wolf Den with a party of 3 friend (so we were 4) all around lvl 25, it was the most fun I had in PW for the time I played

2 Warrior + Priest + Fox (me)

We got to the boss, my pet got owned in 4 hits, warriors started tanking but at lvl 25, the priest couldnt keep up, so both died, then the boss came after me, I started running like hell and thinking of something, meanwhile the priest resurected the warriors, then I turned around 180, went back into the boss room, realized he wouldnt stop running after me, so what did I do? I started running in circles around my party, while all of them attacked the boss! Eventually he died, of course, and that was it, a lvl 25 party beating the lvl 23 boss at Wolf Den, with a funny and unusual strategy, which rocked, since its alot more fun to play a game when you need to THINK
  • blondie
    blondie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    im excited to not have any high levels its a fresh new start. it makes it even more fun just to work harder at it instead of going the easy way out all the time. i dont think i would have played if we were capable of transferring our characters to international version. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]