IRC Channel to run out the clock \o/

Options
eeruku
eeruku Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
If you guys are as bored as i am, feel free to join our irc channel #perfectworld on irc.quakenet.org and talk about who you want to gank, avoid, or how hard ur gonna grind mobs ! :D

Already 16 players in here now, lets make it grow ! :D

when you do not have an irc client: you can go to http://www.mibbit.com/ select the quakenet.org server and type in #perfectworld as channel :D
Post edited by eeruku on

Comments

• kristofferbabe
    kristofferbabe Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I was threathened to death to tell you guys, that it apparently "kicks ****" in the channel ;)
  • blix1
    blix1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeap, join up. Need more game related discussions! :D
  • omitson
    omitson Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    blix1 wrote: »
    Yeap, join up. Need more game related discussions! :D

QFT.

What can I say
    ~ Omitson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Your channel sucks because quakenet sucks.

A pwi irc has been created and stickied long ago: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=2171
    merulz wrote: »
    Hey guys, I recently registered an IRC channel dedicated to PW International. They made me post here, I was playing a game. To join, you need an IRC client, then type this in your address bar:

[URL="irc://irc.deltaanime.net/pwint"]irc://irc.deltaanime.net/pwint[/URL]

Or you can go here if you don't want to install anything.

New WebChat, less CPU & bandwith usage.

http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=irc.deltaanime.net&channel=%23pwint&forcePrompt=true&promptPass=true

_____________________________________________________________________________

IdleRPG is now in our channel! You gain levels by idling in the channel.

idlerpg.net

You can read up on how to play on that website.

_____________________________________________________________________________
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • pogo
    pogo Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    but we have an automated scripted countdown timer !!!!!
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    pogo wrote: »
    but we have an automated scripted countdown timer !!!!!

So do countless websites, big deal. 20 people here and we ain't moving.
    Edit: also our iRPG has chat penalty removed fyi, but all other penalties are still there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • kristofferbabe
    edited August 2008
    Options
    what an intriguing conversation..................zz
  • omitson
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    So do countless websites, big deal. 20 people here and we ain't moving.
    Edit: also our iRPG has chat penalty removed fyi, but all other penalties are still there.

We got 20 too! What a coincidence.
    ~ Omitson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eeruku
    edited August 2008
    Options
    quakenet server will prevail, we have cookies and humor :D
  • pogo
    pogo Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    our countdown timer adjusts to your system clock yo
    match that before i pop a cap in yo ****
  • eeruku
    edited August 2008
    Options
    pogo wrote: »
    our countdown timer adjusts to your system clock yo
    match that before i pop a cap in yo ****

You know where to be if you want to smacktalk this guy :cool:
  • sansan
    sansan Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    first wich one can I join? I'm bored as hell and i wanna talk(not that my english is that good but whatever) sec the irc website u said doesnt work can u give me to good link?

c.u.

Santana
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sansan wrote: »
    first wich one can I join? I'm bored as hell and i wanna talk(not that my english is that good but whatever) sec the irc website u said doesnt work can u give me to good link?

Join this one : #perfectworld on irc.quakenet.org

Peoples are frendlier there :D
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • eeruku
    edited August 2008
    Options
    added a web irc solution in the OP :)
  • omitson
    edited August 2008
    Options
    eeruku wrote: »
    added a web irc solution in the OP :)

Kudos dear sir!
    ~ Omitson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    [16:09] <~merulz> tell them that we're getting a countdown script too as soon as i find one D:

Cookies are nub snd make you fat, our idlerpg's custom calamities/godsends are hilarious, as far as humor, plus random quotes from the rq channel.
    karmelia wrote: »

Just like the cake, that is a lie. Karmelia's just too intimidated by me imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eeruku
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    [16:09] <~merulz> tell them that we're getting a countdown script too as soon as i find one D:

Cookies are nub snd make you fat, our idlerpg's custom calamities/godsends are hilarious, as far as humor, plus random quotes from the rq channel.

Just like the cake, that is a lie. Karmelia's just too intimidated by me imo.

You only think the cake is a lie cause its not in your channel :D

we has it :cool:
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »

I don't recall ever seeing you in the #pwint channel on the deltaanime network. What are you basing your opinion on? The fact that there are a few RQ members in there? I know you're completely unable to form an unbiased opinion Karmelia but lumping an entire group as unfriendly because you're naive and arrogant is not necessary.

For the OP, creating that channel on a different network was not necessary given it was quite clear there was already a channel created, in a thread, stickied by the administrators here. In all honesty I do think its better for everyone to be together instead of split across networks.
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • eeruku
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sahrai wrote: »
    I don't recall ever seeing you in the #pwint channel on the deltaanime network. What are you basing your opinion on? The fact that there are a few RQ members in there? I know you're completely unable to form an unbiased opinion Karmelia but lumping an entire group as unfriendly because you're naive and arrogant is not necessary.

For the OP, creating that channel on a different network was not necessary given it was quite clear there was already a channel created, in a thread, stickied by the administrators here. In all honesty I do think its better for everyone to be together instead of split across networks.

We have more ppl in here now, so its only fair you guys switch :P merulz was already in here begging for my scriptz ;)
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Seriously, he wasn't in there unless he used another nick.
    I wonder how many people used /ignore Karmelia.
    Truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eeruku
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Funny how you try to flood our channel and run away when you see were protected D:

fail sabotage is fail
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Merulz actually did flood you out. But yeah. Stupid move on his part <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Merulz has a slight inclination towards stupidity (he's 15 after all!), don't mind him, it doesn't reflect upon the superiority and originality and stickied-topic of our channel.

Edit: and any gm who reads this, for the love of god, merulz wasn't offended. I'm joking, we're in the same clan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Stop making a new irc channel. It's #pwint on deltaanime.net

Always has been.

Nice try.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=2171

The thread is STICKIED. This thread needs to be locked and deleted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • eeruku
    edited August 2008
    Options
    They are both fan-made and fanbased channels, none are official therefor either both are deleted or both are allowed ;)
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The other is stickied, it's stupid to split them up. Stop being a baby. I understand that you're 13, and want ops in the channel so you can have "power" in the PW community, but it's already been done so grow up and move on.

QuakeNet sucks anyway. At least make it on Xelium if you're going to make a second, pointless channel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    QuakeNet sucks anyway. At least make it on Xelium if you're going to make a second, pointless channel.

+1, but xelium changed their domain to psigenix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eeruku
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    The other is stickied, it's stupid to split them up. Stop being a baby. I understand that you're 13, and want ops in the channel so you can have "power" in the PW community, but it's already been done so grow up and move on.

Channel is not mine, our channel does NOT forbid people to visit yours, so rather the splitting them up were expanding the fanbased chat channels 8)

monopoly on something is never good
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    eeruku wrote: »
    Channel is not mine, our channel does NOT forbid people to visit yours, so rather the splitting them up were expanding the fanbased chat channels 8)

monopoly on something is never good

No, but in a CHANNEL for CHATTING where you TALK TO PEOPLE it's best to have ALL THE PEOPLE in ONE CHANNEL so there's more people to talk to. Now grow up, jesus christ.

If a GM could hurry up and lock this, that'd be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kristofferbabe
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I

Why not? I dont use your server, so I would never join your server even though it was the only one with a perfect world channel. **** if there are 2 channels on split networks.. Worry about world peace instead :-]]

Seriously this discussion sucks, its obvious that you guys are bored....... a lot!
This discussion has been closed.