New PW International version and old English/Chinese PW Version question

varu
varu Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Support Desk
If I have an English version of Perfect World but it isn't the new Perfect World International Version, you know, its the old one, then can I keep my old one and also download and install the new Perfect World International version and have them both at the same time???

Or will there be technical difficulties or something..

People are quitting old PW and installing this new PW, but Im not sure if theyre "deleting" the old PW game. Anyone get what I mean?:confused::(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Luna.............Thinking about you.
Post edited by varu on

Comments

• tacos
    tacos Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    varu wrote: »
    If I have an English version of Perfect World but it isn't the new Perfect World International Version, you know, its the old one, then can I keep my old one and also download and install the new Perfect World International version and have them both at the same time???

Or will there be technical difficulties or something..

People are quitting old PW and installing this new PW, but Im not sure if theyre "deleting" the old PW game. Anyone get what I mean?:confused::(
    From what I understand this is complete new server, and rebuild of the old game.
    so you might can use your old characters, you might can't.
    Keep in mind this is not the version that well stay forever right now this is only "close beta".
    Hope this information helps in someway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • carbnbones
    carbnbones Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hi
    I've got both the old(MY version) an new (INT) versions installed in different directories
    After installing the new version the old version still works.But i have to start it from the install directory as my desktop links now point to the new version.
  • prisma
    prisma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i have bevor install pwi littel rename the my-en strter at desktop so have i now 2 starter from old version have it perfectworldmy renamed .and the new from new from pwi install.
  • ishy
    ishy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    carbnbones wrote: »
    Hi
    I've got both the old(MY version) an new (INT) versions installed in different directories
    After installing the new version the old version still works.But i have to start it from the install directory as my desktop links now point to the new version.

Just rename that icon to Perfect World International and then go to the Myversion directory and create a shortcut on desktop and rename it to Perfect World MY... it worked for me... i have both Int and My icon on my desktop :)
  • varu
    varu Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Okay thanks everyone ^^

Ill keep my MY-EN one and install the INT one, hope everything will go smoothly ^^

:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Luna.............Thinking about you.
This discussion has been closed.