Gender Selection? D:

zenneh
zenneh Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Does anyone believe there will be gender selection to the character customization? I don't exactly mind that I'd have to be a girl to be a Healer, but.... I'd like to know if it's out there. ^_^
Thanks, everyone. :D
Post edited by zenneh on

Comments

• blublo
    blublo Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I think the only one that you have to play as a girl is the Venomancer.
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    zenneh wrote: »
    Does anyone believe there will be gender selection to the character customization? I don't exactly mind that I'd have to be a girl to be a Healer, but.... I'd like to know if it's out there. ^_^

For both humans and wing elves, you can select gender. The Untamed have fixed gender (male for barbarian and female for venomancer).

That means that if you want to play a healer (elven cleric), then you are free to choose gender.
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • zenneh
    zenneh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Thank you both! This helps alot,
    I love the fact of a guy with Wings. ^_^
    And the added bonus of being able to cast healing spells from a safe distance away in the air was an even more promising prospect,
    This game has my complete trust. :D
    Again, I thank you both kindly for your time and consideration.
  • etur
    etur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    well looks like im going 2 have a female chr oh well
  • amoeba
    amoeba Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Gah.. just when i thought of going venomancer.. im gonna have to be a girl :mad:
  • raeyu
    raeyu Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lol Im probably going archer. So many people are you going Venomancer. Mostly boys! I'm like teh onleh girl who's an archer x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raeyu
    raeyu Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    are going veno* DX TYYYYYPOOOOOOOO x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kelso
    kelso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    zenneh wrote: »

there is a gender selection for every class, exeption, beast class, have to be a guy for Barbarian, and have to be a girl for Venomancer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jam3sj
    jam3sj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    amoeba wrote: »
    Gah.. just when i thought of going venomancer.. im gonna have to be a girl :mad:

wow if your seriously mad about that its kinda sad.... would you really rather spend hours staring at a sweaty man vs a cute chick? i worry for you....:p
  • raz
    raz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    jam3sj wrote: »
    wow if your seriously mad about that its kinda sad.... would you really rather spend hours staring at a sweaty man vs a cute chick? i worry for you....:p

if you must be a chick than you may only cuddle with dudes... idk about you but id rather cuddle with a hot chick... even if it is just for vigor i would hate cuddling a guy :rolleyes: