which server?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by rex on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    In closed beta probably the two east servers. And out of the two, likely Lost City.

When open beta will lauch, all servers should be more or less equally populated after a couple of months.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • etur
    etur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ill be on heavens tear and u cant get me 2 come 2 a pvp server because i dont like them
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    etur wrote: »
    ill be on heavens tear and u cant get me 2 come 2 a pvp server because i dont like them

That's why there are two types of servers. To please as many players as possible. Everyone must go to the server that most suits their own needs.

Something some players are unable to understand, alas....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • etur
    etur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    That's why there are two types of servers. To please as many players as possible.

Something some players are unable to understand, alas....

i know y there r 2 type or servers in soem games there r at least 2 more role playing server and role playing pvp servers also i know right now there is 4 servers 2 the game right now 2 on east side and 2 on west side but im central us so it doesnt matter 2 me
  • kins
    kins Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The PvP servers will be most populated :D
    I don't use a signature.... I'm just cool like that!:cool:
  • rex
    rex Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    wait... in PVE servers you can't fight players? only in PVP?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You can fight players in PvE through weekly territorial wars, and various people in the arena. The arena isn't usually populated, though... You can also duel players. PKing is also an option, sometimes, because every once in a while there will be other people with PK enabled. In the PvP server, though, you can kill anyone anywhere with the exception of towns.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lost city will have the most ppl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • muppet
    muppet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i hate pvp servers becuse all the time go training someone comes up 2 me and starts battering me for no reoson esspecially when you r trying to do quest lol:mad:
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    muppet wrote: »
    i hate pvp servers becuse all the time go training someone comes up 2 me and starts battering me for no reoson esspecially when you r trying to do quest lol:mad:

well it would be wise to travel in groups then >.>

and Lost City will have the most people, though from what I've seen, the PvE server is going to have more than the west PvP server so it might look like this

East PvP
    East PvE
    West PvE
    West PvP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options

They roll on one of the two PvE servers. There you'll only PvP when you feel like it.

• ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That never happened to me on PW-MY, don't worry about it and get a good guild.
    karmelia wrote: »
    They roll on one of the two PvE servers. There you'll only PvP when you feel like it.
    Don't mislead him, he'll get bored to death and be mad that he rolled on the wrong server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Bored to death? Why? The only difference is you can avoid PK completely, but you can still duel, so how is that boring? Its exactly how it should be

Heavens Tear for me
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kaeriin wrote: »
    Bored to death? Why? The only difference is you can avoid PK completely, but you can still duel, so how is that boring? Its exactly how it should be

Heavens Tear for me

You've obviously never played PW, the dueling system is terrible, EPs win EVERY TIME.
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    You've obviously never played PW, the dueling system is terrible, EPs win EVERY TIME.

yeah but don't forget there's territory war pvp...every class is needed for that.
  • rex
    edited August 2008
    Options
    WOW so PVP means you can kill anyone anywhere anytime even if they say no.. thats lame.. ill be in PVE then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rex wrote: »
    WOW so PVP means you can kill anyone anywhere anytime even if they say no.. thats lame.. ill be in PVE then

Yup, and as I sad before, all the **** will go to PvP servers obviously, since they love to pk low lvls to feel better about themselves, so we get a friendly and idiot free community on PvE servers :D
  • canadian
    canadian Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kaeriin wrote: »
    Yup, and as I sad before, all the **** will go to PvP servers obviously, since they love to pk low lvls to feel better about themselves, so we get a friendly and idiot free community on PvE servers :D

crank that soulja boy
  • rex
    edited August 2008
    Options
    PVP is you can kill anyone anytime... PVE is you gotta ask right?... so ill be in PVE then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rex wrote: »
    PVP is you can kill anyone anytime... PVE is you gotta ask right?... so ill be in PVE then.

In the PvE server, you have an option that allow you to turn pvp on or off (under certain conditions). So it's more like "PVP when you want"