What do you like the least and best about this game?

finasoa
finasoa Posts: 68 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
I have yet to play this game and I was just wondering from the people who have played in other versions, what is it that you like the least about the game (stuff to watch out for, avoid, not do, or things I should prepare myself for ahead of time) and what you like best about the game (things I should look forward to and make sure I pursue)?

Just really curious and I'd like to be somewhat informed about a game before I suddenly wander in there acting like a total newb which will just make everyone agitated >_<.

Thanks for your input.
Post edited by finasoa on

Comments

• arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hate the most: Low PVP rewards with high penalties, especially now that there is 2 pvp servers.

Love the most: I can make the **** on my character as large as I want, and I do want them large.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    Hate the most: Low PVP rewards with high penalties, especially now that there is 2 pvp servers.

Love the most: I can make the **** on my character as large as I want, and I do want them large.

I bet I can make bigger **** than you.

Umm...ontopic. I hate boring territory wars that drag on forever. Most are good or at least okay, but there are some...just ugh. The single most annoying thing is communication problems. Listen to the important people in your guild. Do whatever they say, do not question them. Especially in territory war. Kthx. Also, do not ask for a ress, you will not get it unless you are ultramegasuperimportant, like a main tank, the guildmaster, or a priest. Everyone else will have to suffer running for an entire 30 seconds.

Love...HH, actually. Though some of the runs themselves are draining and frusturating (2-3, anyone?), I like the pursuit of the HH equips in the end. FBs can also be quite fun sometimes. And territory wars. <3 I'm also very girly and the entire fashion system is pretty much orgasmic for me. I had like 2 inventory lines of fashion, ffs.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I love everything

I hate everyone
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Being in a fun guild with people you think are fun to be around makes every thing about a game fun.

I remember once playing maplestory in an old guild of mine for a week...

I wont get into that though.,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
  • riot
    riot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hierograms.

They make PvP pointless in this game.
    As soon as you get your enemy to 50%, boom - he's up at 100% again, and it can keep going on forever until you're lucky with a few crits or higher level (which isnt PvP, just ganking).

They are also very expensive to keep up having in the long run if you're doing AoE grinding parties since for some classes they run out in about an hour, so the cost stack up quite alot after awhile even if they "look" cheap.
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I luff~
    :0 Ooo, hmm, the crazy stalkers in game.

I hate.

The fact I can't have a biting action.