Once Extracted what do you do?

Options
rex
rex Posts: 25 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Support Desk
Ok so i succesfully extracted it what do i do now? i OPEN the folder and these programs are in it ... how do i run the whole thing together? or do i just click install?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by rex on

Comments

• tacos
    tacos Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rex wrote: »
    Ok so i succesfully extracted it what do i do now? i OPEN the folder and these programs are in it ... how do i run the whole thing together? or do i just click install?
    If you downloaded from here: http://www.perfectworld.com/download
    On my computer I just save it, after that once done, just click run then it should install.
    ps.I use IE for the download not firefox, some reason when I tried downloading on firefox it didn't work
    Edit: lol my first post on this website :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tacos
    edited August 2008
    Options
    never mind I having the same problem, how would I go by getting this to work?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rex
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yell for help..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Once you have extracted the files from the Zip archive, double click the install.exe file and follow the onscreen prompts.

Have a look through here for more information: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=12401
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tacos
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ryuuzaki wrote: »
    Once you have extracted the files from the Zip archive, double click the install.exe file and follow the onscreen prompts.

Have a look through here for more information: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=12401
    thanks for the help, I didn't understand at all. *im new to this game*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rex
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't see any install.exe all i see is

Backround

Autorun

check.md

Copyright

data1.pck

data2.pck

data3.pck

data4.pck

icon

ijl15.dll

install

install

JPGI.dll

unicows.dll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ishy
    ishy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    To make it simple... click on the install with a girl pic as a icon
  • rex
    edited August 2008
    Options
    YUP i got it its finally done after 3 days. THANK YOU Ryuuzaki!!!!!! love ya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rex wrote: »
    YUP i got it its finally done after 3 days. THANK YOU Ryuuzaki!!!!!! love ya

You have to love Windows and it's stupid option activated by default to hide extensions of knows type of files...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
This discussion has been closed.