What about bugs???

noukie
noukie Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
it can be such a great game but... if u get a DC round 2 sec it doesnt work either... and what about bugs? in Dark and Light even your gear is dissapearing and here? wich bugs can u find here? and how much lagg is here in the game? really important questions;) could someone answer this questions? should be nice:D

greets and c.u. in the game,

Santana

(on tuesday just 1 day and 6 hours and its killing me!!!!!:eek:)
Post edited by noukie on

Comments

• ello
    ello Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    already asking for bugs? tssk tssk

go away powerseller :p
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You'll get the same bugs that the other versions have.

Lag : No way to knows before the server opens.

But remember that the US internet is not owned by TMNet...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • noukie
    noukie Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hmmmmm probably lagg and yes im askin for them cauze for me it is the perfect game (ok the downloading was a disaster but further perfect) i wanna know if i will play this game about 2 years or more 2 days but ive seen the cool things, the flying, the emoticols, the emotions, the fireworks on special events (really biautyfull) and hopefully the jump, run fast and the no wings bug will stay^^ i like them

Santana
  • luivatra
    luivatra Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Your ping will be 1337, just because you are that good ;)
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    noukie wrote: »
    hmmmmm probably lagg and yes im askin for them cauze for me it is the perfect game (ok the downloading was a disaster but further perfect) i wanna know if i will play this game about 2 years or more 2 days but ive seen the cool things, the flying, the emoticols, the emotions, the fireworks on special events (really biautyfull) and hopefully the jump, run fast and the no wings bug will stay^^ i like them

Santana

No one can convince you one way or another that Perfect World International is right for you. You'll just have to play it and make your own decision. ;)

Btw, please don't create threads with subjects in all caps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lol not to mention threads that ask questions that cant be answered, since the game isnt even launched yet.

I think my next new topic should be something like "whats the meaning of life"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • sansan
    sansan Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lol a administrator react on my tread *WINK* uhm what u mean with all kinds of tread i mean the good bugs are a fact and i like them anyone who knows youtube can see them so whats the deal? i think its the perfect game so i'll make the best of it