Variation

Options
noahman
noahman Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello, I played Perfect World until I was about level 31 (Then some PC issues led me to have to wait several months to play again, by which time I had forgotten my password). But my point is, from level one to level 31, I spent most of my quest time, playing monster kill quests. You know, the "Kill five of these and 10 of these" over and over and over. As a serious player of Perfect World, I'd like to see some more variation. Perhaps some more delivery quests, or some more item finding quests, heck, perhaps even a rescue quest. Maybe they're in the game, but I never even saw any at level 31. Perfect World is really fun, but I think some more quest types (Or more of them, to make them more frequent) is in order.
Post edited by noahman on

Comments

• dny
    dny Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I only got to level 10, so I'm not too sure if the game has them or not either. But I know from many other MMORPGS, kill quets get real old after a while. :/
  • link
    link Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah, those kill quests are a bit boring, but later on you would've gotten timed quests finding hard item drops, boss quests, etc.

There is just a bit more, like a little of this and a little of that.
    You just have to level high enough to get the best of things as in all games. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warbeef
    warbeef Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Personally, I don't see why everyone complains about the kill quests. I'd rather kill and get bonus exp for killing however many guys than have to grind without the free exp.

You also have your daily repeatable quest starting from level 30, and Dragon Quests starting from level 20.

So if you really want some delivery quests, do some DQ's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]