Enemies (People who pked you)

zakkusu
zakkusu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
I suggested this before in PW MY and I'll suggest it again. ;)

There should be a tab in your friend window that says Enemies anyone that has pked you before shall be in there. (just their name) You should also be able to delete whoever, whenever you want off that list. This is just a means for remembering who killed you so that one day you can exact your revenge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zakkusu on

Comments

• emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    if they owned you once pretty sure they are gonna be able to do it again unles they quit for a while and you level up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakkusu
    zakkusu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    emir wrote: »
    if they owned you once pretty sure they are gonna be able to do it again unles they quit for a while and you level up

Well the point is to have their name besides thats when guild mates or friends or anyone of preference comes in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oneking6666
    oneking6666 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i think its a GREAT idea as long as they dont have to accept to be on your enemies list ;)

it would be helpfull to even keep a list of people you should stay away from

but realistically it shouldn't be hard to implement
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'd like to see this expanded into a pvp kill log. Storing the names of the people you've killed as well, as well as their guild, level, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • f4ding
    f4ding Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    HAHA i like this idea i use a notepad and pencil a couple weeks ago i crossed off the final name on that list being pk'd motivates me because i want to get even everytime someone kills me for no reason they're just helping me lvl up
  • mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    emir wrote: »

Dude really? I mean there are tons of things I could say, but I'll save it...
    i think its a GREAT idea as long as they dont have to accept to be on your enemies list ;)

it would be helpfull to even keep a list of people you should stay away from

but realistically it shouldn't be hard to implement

Ditto. Let's hope they take this into mind and get on it a.s.a.p.
    jamsan wrote: »
    I'd like to see this expanded into a pvp kill log. Storing the names of the people you've killed as well, as well as their guild, level, etc.

Seriously this is a great idea, and once again shouldn't be hard to implement. You could update it just as you do people on your friends list to get the most recent information. Though I'm not sure you should be able to have their guild information. It's sort of like being able to have their location. It would be great for strategy and very useful, but it also reveals too much info and would make for constant KOS WC spamming (which until this day I don't get.. If someone is KOS they should know it because every time they step out of town they should get swarmed, but in reality it's just a bunch of people with too much free time and trumpets talking instead of doing) / (Also how tactical is it to get on WC and tell someone they're KOS? At best you get one kill in before the target enters a safe zone and lays low. MMO players aren't always the brightest bunch).
    Seriously if I was a GM of a guild and declared someone KOS that person would be on WC asking me "Why am I getting killed every two seconds? Did I do something wrong?". Because instead of announcing it on WC and then maybe catching my target I'd just do it and leave that player asking questions.
    Anyway name, lvl, and class sound great, but not knowing location and guild of player you've killed or has killed you keeps everyone on their toes imo. Who knows though. Perhaps it wouldn't be that bad.

Btw great thread ざっくす!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008

What he said^
  • ssrev
    ssrev Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008

that would be terribly unfair. knowledge is power, as they say, and if you get information on them that easily ( guild and lvl) it would be unfair, because you're enemies.]

and this idea, while nice, is easily made by simply writing their name down on a piece of paper (you can tape it to the side of your screen if you really want >.>)
  • mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ssrev wrote: »
    that would be terribly unfair. knowledge is power, as they say, and if you get information on them that easily ( guild and lvl) it would be unfair, because you're enemies.]

and this idea, while nice, is easily made by simply writing their name down on a piece of paper (you can tape it to the side of your screen if you really want >.>)

I was only against location and guild information being disclosed, but now that you mention it level info would be over kill too. So yeah I'm all for a kill log, but just the name and perhaps class should be the only available information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    They had that sort of thing in eudemons D;
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Rohan would scream about being a ripoff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • nator
    nator Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    They aren't gonna make a Hit List since that's a feature of Rohan, and it would look like they copied it from that game.
    War of Immortals
    Olympus West Server

ID 7030141G010001089000801S13fb1f
  • f4ding
    f4ding Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    nator wrote: »
    They aren't gonna make a Hit List since that's a feature of Rohan, and it would look like they copied it from that game.

Rohan had some features I liked but the overall gameplay sucked i think i got to lvl 40 before coming back to PW
  • nator
    nator Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    f4ding wrote: »
    Rohan had some features I liked but the overall gameplay sucked i think i got to lvl 40 before coming back to PW

Well I've got both and since OB started I haven't passed from lv27 been trying all clasm but ses, still athe only thing I didn't like about the game the quest fest not as active as in PW.
    War of Immortals
    Olympus West Server

ID 7030141G010001089000801S13fb1f
  • miwhite
    miwhite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    im friends with every1 who has killed me lol besides the first person to ever kill me.... like 5 mins after i hit 30 lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]