• coolze
    coolze Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    so i can't get in unit 19th
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    There is a countdown on the main page : http://www.perfectworld.com/
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    wow this threads like this have been made way to much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • loktoris
    loktoris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If you're from Signapore like your location says you are, I think you should really be playing on PW MY. The servers for this version are actually based in the US and serves the surrounding areas, meaning you'll lag more than anyone else here due to your distance from the actual servers.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Why would ANYONE want to play PW-MY lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • loktoris
    edited August 2008
    Cause he seems like a noob anyways XD

Honestly, do people not read the website before downloading the client? And it just seems to be getting worse and worse. I think they should make it mandatory that you take a small quiz before being able to download, on this quiz there could be questions such as, "when does closed beta start?" and "is this game free to play?"
  • innis
    innis Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    loktoris wrote: »
    If you're from Signapore like your location says you are, I think you should really be playing on PW MY. The servers for this version are actually based in the US and serves the surrounding areas, meaning you'll lag more than anyone else here due to your distance from the actual servers.

No, He shouldn't play the the PW-My version.
    For one, the US has a way more reliable data network. Hence, it will probably still be faster to him then PW-MY. On another note, this version will be more up-to-date than the pw-my one.
    And last but not least, Telling him that is basically getting rid of customers.
    You don'tgo into walmart and tell people to shop at k-mart because its closer to where they live, do ya?
  • loktoris
    edited August 2008
    innis wrote: »
    No, He shouldn't play the the PW-My version.
    For one, the US has a way more reliable data network. Hence, it will probably still be faster to him then PW-MY. On another note, this version will be more up-to-date than the pw-my one.
    And last but not least, Telling him that is basically getting rid of customers.
    You don'tgo into walmart and tell people to shop at k-mart because its closer to where they live, do ya?

I would if they stood infront of the store and asked me what time it opened, when there's clearly a sign on the door that shows hours of operation. kthx?
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Please refer to the new sticky for more information: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=12951

Locking thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.