Really Confusing

Options
m4dness
m4dness Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well i don't know about you guys but i thin the quests are little confusing there are to many quests in the game i don't know from where to start ??? if anyone can help me i have elf priest lvl 70 but i didn't do any normal quest just culti
Post edited by m4dness on

Comments

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    m4dness wrote: »
    Well i don't know about you guys but i thin the quests are little confusing there are to many quests in the game i don't know from where to start ??? if anyone can help me i have elf priest lvl 70 but i didn't do any normal quest just culti

private server?
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    your lv 70 yet you dont know how to do quests can someone say bought account or spoiled kid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Mostly Impossible (unless private server) Normal quests are 40% of the source of your Leveling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • shadowdancer
    shadowdancer Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Mostly Impossible (unless private server) Normal quests are 40% of the source of your Leveling.

His "lil bro" prolly did the grinding.....
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    His "lil bro" prolly did the grinding.....

LOL, could be true =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Dont buy accounts. Dont post on wrong forums either. This game hasnt even opened yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • mazterl
    mazterl Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

One advice. How about starting at the BEGINNING!!!.

Just talk to the NPC's, how hard can it be?
    "Normality is the Death of Personality,
    Less Idelogy, More Fantasy."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haderah
    haderah Posts: 1
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It ain't that easy, every time i try to talk to an NPC they just keep stearing at me... it must be cuz i was a talking wolf. But in a world with man-eating flowers i thought that wouldn't seem weird...i think they are just being racist!
  • crystyl
    crystyl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

Why not ask the tech support people on the website you bought the account from?
    "pay to WIN"? Ok you win! now go away and let the rest of us "Play in Peace" without your whining!