Hello PWI Community!

Options
airiak
airiak Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Greets!

My name is Airiak and I am a MMO Junkie!
I've been playing these things for 12 years now, and I'm looking forward to PWI. I played the MY version but the ping was a pain :p.
Post edited by airiak on

Comments

• lockhart
    lockhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Dang you've been playing MMO's longer than me ^^ Anyway, nice to meet ye and Im sure you'll enjoy yer stay here :) There's some e-drama to the right, some rant to the left and in the front you can see an awesome game... ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mihimaru ~ 4x Venomancer ~ Starlight ~ Heaven's Tear
    CB tester :D
  • mazterl
    mazterl Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    12 years... Gotta have some battlescars by now...

Been doing gaming in various styles and types for 20 years now. I remember a time when you had to manually connect 2 or more machines to get multiplayer action.

I was even playing Doom2 back then and did ALOT of Baldurs Gate and Diablo 1.
    "Normality is the Death of Personality,
    Less Idelogy, More Fantasy."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mazterl wrote: »
    12 years... Gotta have some battlescars by now...

Wow, an oldie! :D

My first multiplayer was... Quake (team fortress addict). As for my first home video game it was.... Pong in the late 70's...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • airiak
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just a few Battlescars :D.
    I missed pong by a couple years, but my first home system was an Atari 2600 (Yes, I played E.T., and yes it sucked).
    I cut my RPG teeth on the old standard (Ultima!), and gradually got involved with BBS games (Legend of the red dragon!).
    From there I played a few AOL games but nothing really grabbed my attention until Ultima Online. I was an addict (until UO:Ren) I then bounced around through all the P2P and F2P mmos served up and I'm still looking for a game to call "Home".
    Currently I'm playing LotRO and Vanguard with a side of World of Kung Fu. I recently uninstalled age of conan :mad:.
    I also volunteered a bit on some various MMO fansites and headed up a Witcher fansite for a little while (If you haven't played it, you need too!).

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I'll shut up now :p
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    nerd lol im kidding

nothing better to do then play a game when your bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • airiak
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Full fledged, card carrying nerd :D.
    Soon my little nerdlets will be old enough to gold farm for me muwahahaha!
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I hate introduction thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    airiak wrote: »
    Full fledged, card carrying nerd :D.
    Soon my little nerdlets will be old enough to gold farm for me muwahahaha!

ip banned ftw?

lol jk

but wutever playing an online game is just like playin xbox360 or ps3 online

hardly ever see those people get called nerds though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]