Pets

2»

Comments

• smiley
    smiley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    TY very much for the help:):).. In regards to pig at higher lvls, for non-existant damage in pvp, do u mean it does damage even if i cant see it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Our Battle; Your Soul
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    faruxue wrote: »
    yAfter lvl 80, you need to start party leveling in water, which means the lvl 80 water pet is needed to help you get to 90.

You don't "need" to party level. you "can".

And never did butterflies. I seldom did party fishing. And you only need to get the level 80 ugly fish for that.

As for the sawfly, get it if you plan to PvP. Myself I never bothered with air and water pets. I catched the higheest level ones available when I had air or water quest to do.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    smiley wrote: »
    TY very much for the help:):).. In regards to pig at higher lvls, for non-existant damage in pvp, do u mean it does damage even if i cant see it?

Pretty sure he means it doesn't do noticeable damage at all due to it's low attack power.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    faruxue wrote: »
    you want cold hard solid pets for tank/kill?

Land: Golem for Damage/Tank, Scorpion for Damage, Dharma is an alternative for pk because of speed(but lower damage).

You can add the frog for tanking land magic mobs, but it's not a necessity.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • smiley
    smiley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ty for the help and suggesstions.. this will help me get a better start in pwi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Our Battle; Your Soul