Where to get those high quality CGs

Options
soukyuu
soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Well i was wondering where to get the CGs used in the design of this page to use them as wallpapers.

I got the barbarian one as well as the barbarian/mage combo by saving the forum background but i like to have the one of the blademaster/venomancer, too :D

If the GM team is thinking about providing wallpapers on the homepage later, here's a suggestion:
Render them at 16:9 ratio, too. Many people have widescreen monitors nowadays and so far i didn't see widescreen pw walls and most of the ones i saw were pretty low res, 1280x1024 at most =/
PW has been endless frustration for me #2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by soukyuu on

Comments

• daniel
    daniel Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    soukyuu wrote: »
    Well i was wondering where to get the CGs used in the design of this page to use them as wallpapers.

I got the barbarian one as well as the barbarian/mage combo by saving the forum background but i like to have the one of the blademaster/venomancer, too :D

If the GM team is thinking about providing wallpapers on the homepage later, here's a suggestion:
    Render them at 16:9 ratio, too. Many people have widescreen monitors nowadays and so far i didn't see widescreen pw walls and most of the ones i saw were pretty low res, 1280x1024 at most =/

Agree... I want wallpapers at 1680 x 1050 :)
  • soukyuu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I made one out of the forum background (quick'n'dirty crop ;) )
    1680x1050
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daniel
    daniel Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Nice i just saw half of it then suddendly i get this X >.<
  • soukyuu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    you mean it stopped loading? my ftp is behaving weird atm =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited July 2008
    Options
    soukyuu wrote: »

at some point in time after we commercially launch, we'll have a fansite kit full content art you can use for your site.

can't give ya'll a definitive date, but we're working on it, hehe.

thanks for your zeal!

- orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    **** 1680x1050.
    1920x1200 and 1600x1200 are win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    orinj wrote: »
    at some point in time after we commercially launch, we'll have a fansite kit full content art you can use for your site.

can't give ya'll a definitive date, but we're working on it, hehe.

thanks for your zeal!

- orinj

You know thats like two months >.<

sealed~
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You can use the fansite kits from other versions of pw for now
  • soukyuu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    but they don't have some of the CGs i saw here (the bat VN for example) and no PWi logo :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.