Few questions about BladeMaster's

blackmoon
blackmoon Posts: 60 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Blademaster
I'm planing to be a Duel axe Blade Master , love the skills/good at both pvp and pve - depending on how well i use the character- , but am curious about a few things.

1st , I have seen some sick looking swords to fly on , are they from cash shop or are they able to get in-game , and i know that i can buy them in-game from people selling cash items for game gold.

2nd Has to be what is the best build for a Dual axe Blade Master , am still a bit lost on what to go on as far as stats go , so what would be the best build for me since i like both Pve and Pvp. ..not that i don't like Pk but i hear its a bit hard to Pk with a Blade Master , but i also know you can Pk anyone with any class , it all depends on your skills as a player. -And yea , i know Archers are the best Pker's xDD- But i like the close face to face combat and gaming , i have been a archer in all other online games so its time for a change.:p

3rd is that i also hear that a lot of people use robes at a high lvl...? am a bit lost there also xD

That's about it , and if you have any extra tips please do tell , will help me a lot :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    1: You can buy cash shop currency with in game gold as well, but unfortunately, the only way to get most of those swords is through the cash shop. You get a basic one at level 30 though from a quest.

2: Not too sure on builds, but I'd just say minimum str for the weapon (at least 3 per level), minimum agi for the weapon (1 every 2 levels? i think?) and rest split between con or agi, depending on whether your accuracy or hp is sucking. Again, I'm not sure on the reqs, since I've never played an axe warrior :S

3: No. No warrior should have enough int to use even level 1 robes <_<"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I've seen an axe Blademaster perform insanely well in PvP. Then again, this was an experienced player who's been through godknowshowmany territory wars, not to mention months and months of KoSing.

And lol at robe-wearing blademasters.
  • blackmoon
    blackmoon Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    xD Hey haha don't make fun xDD am only saying what i was reading xD haha ,but yea i also think it all depends on the know how a player has.
  • kross
    kross Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Though one question. Why isn't a good tank?
    Is it just HP boundries?
    Or just can't take hit's well that the exceed really high damage?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will never stop causing havoc. You'll have to kill me to do so.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It doesn't have good aggro holding skills like the wb, so you can't tank for a party because the dd's will steal aggro from you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • acrimony
    acrimony Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kross wrote: »
    Though one question. Why isn't a good tank?
    Is it just HP boundries?
    Or just can't take hit's well that the exceed really high damage?

It's HP as well as threat-generating abilities (the kind of abilities that make the mob attack you as opposed to another party member). WRs will only be able to keep the mob on themselves by using pure-damage dealing abilities which the other characters will be able to match or even surpass.

PS: ... yes i know that archers and wizards and whatever can out-agro equal-level barbarians, but then again some people aren't complete ****!