Going away present from MY-EN

loktoris
loktoris Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
I guess they figured out I was leaving them so they went ahead and suspended my account for some annonymous reason.:mad::mad::mad:

I'm so happy Int is coming soon :D
Post edited by loktoris on

Comments

• ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Who cares about that pile of ****, seriously. You should have quit playing it months ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • loktoris
    edited August 2008
    Yeah but I have only been playing for a few months : |

It seem'd fun. Then I realized what a crappy communtiy it was, the customer service was like, non-existant, and the lag....need i say? Other than that I enjoyed the gameplay style and made some friends so I stuck around. :rolleyes:
  • douglas
    douglas Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    loktoris wrote: »
    Yeah but I have only been playing for a few months : |

It seem'd fun. Then I realized what a crappy communtiy it was, the customer service was like, non-existant, and the lag....need i say? Other than that I enjoyed the gameplay style and made some friends so I stuck around. :rolleyes:

there are no friends in a perfect wolrd there are only brothers and sisters ^_^
    My site try it and let me know what it needs perfectworldonline.co.nr :) (still building helpfull input only please)
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    douglas wrote: »
    there are no friends in a perfect wolrd there are only brothers and sisters ^_^

Eww... I don't want brother/sister marriages :p
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • loktoris
    edited August 2008
    kelo wrote: »
    Eww... I don't want brother/sister marriages :p

lmfao. Yeah...that's not cool.

Can we just stick with getting **** marriage legalized? XD

Incest is not cool.
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I guess they figured out I was leaving them so they went ahead and suspended my account for some annonymous reason
    Sounds familiar.... :D
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • loktoris
    edited August 2008
    soukyuu wrote: »
    Sounds familiar.... :D

What you mean? XD

Happen to you? orrr?
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I guess they figured out I was leaving them so they went ahead and suspended my account for some annonymous reason.

I'm so happy Int is coming soon :D

Welcome to the Perfect World International community. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    LOL i forgot my pass for my-en and after 3 tries my account got locked. Their password reset system doesnt work and I've yet to receive a reply from customer support.
    I was so glad that int had a easy sign up page, cubizone's website is pathetic, i get their chapta code wron 9/10 times
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • soukyuu
    edited August 2008
    What you mean? XD

Happen to you? orrr?
    Yeah, i tried to log in some weeks ago and it said "banned". I was like "wtfy?!" but then.. "ahh **** them..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • loktoris
    edited August 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    Welcome to the Perfect World International community. ;)

Ty ty :D

I've been awaiting this release for a while now, I remember when we used to joke about a localized server for North America XD
  • kittyeatsushi
    kittyeatsushi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lipe124 wrote: »
    LOL i forgot my pass for my-en and after 3 tries my account got locked. Their password reset system doesnt work and I've yet to receive a reply from customer support.
    I was so glad that int had a easy sign up page, cubizone's website is pathetic, i get their chapta code wron 9/10 times

Haha yeah that happened to me too D:

And you have to go and activate your own account or something lol. I didn't know you had to do that, which ended up in me making a whole other game account when my ID was 'invalid' on the client ><
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    MY= Dead

xD

INT= Win

^____^;
  • twilightsymphoni
    twilightsymphoni Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Haha the community in the MY one sucked IMHO. I reckon this international version will be tons better.
  • kelansan
    kelansan Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I was banned too! Ungrateful jerks--I can't believe how many hours I've spent there. Now I'll just have to wait for this one to open.

Six more days... *shakes* comes on man, I need my hit of PW, baaad...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kelansan wrote: »
    I was banned too! Ungrateful jerks--I can't believe how many hours I've spent there. Now I'll just have to wait for this one to open.

Six more days... *shakes* comes on man, I need my hit of PW, baaad...

I got banned on the forum for mentioning PWi - guess that little i upset them.

NiaJade
    Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    niajade wrote: »
    I got banned on the forum for mentioning PWi - guess that little i upset them.

Somehow I always managed to not be banned from the forums.... Maybe they love me?
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • soukyuu
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    Somehow I always managed to not be banned from the forums.... Maybe they love me?
    no idea xD
    could you look at my profile and tell me if it says "forever banned"? a screenie of this would be nice xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    soukyuu wrote: »
    no idea xD
    could you look at my profile and tell me if it says "forever banned"? a screenie of this would be nice xD

Looks like you're not important enough for a perma ban. Ask Massamune to teach you how to do it :D
    Forum ID : Soukyuu
    Total posts : 300
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • phate
    phate Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    PW MY-EN was run by gold farmers. Seriously if you wanted to buy cubi-gold you had to goto a gold selling website that sold gold for every MMORPG imaginable.
  • massamune
    massamune Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    Looks like you're not important enough for a perma ban. Ask Massamune to teach you how to do it :D

Zing! hehe nice one Karm.:D

@phate - you're exaggerating. We had options, sites like asiapworld were awesome, not linked to any illegal activities that I ever heard of. The one you're referring to just got the most business because most of the people on that version wanted to buy gold directly (RMT stuff not AH stuff) anyway.
This discussion has been closed.