New Guild

Options
troillen
troillen Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Guild Banter
Hello all, And greetings. I am Troillen, And i will be starting a Guild in PW CB. Our Guild will be a pvp guild. We dont intend to be Nice. :) I have the name for the guild already, but I am not going to post it yet. Its a surprise. I have played Many MMROPG.s and love pvp, WE have Great Battle leaders for Territory wars and very tactical and resourceful members. If you are into being a power house, doing all the raids, having the best gear, and being the best in PVP and pwonage. Then Our guild is where you want to be. We will have vchat software for communication and we will be very organized. Our goal is to be of the best in the game IF NOT THE BEST. We already have members So lets join up and Rule the lands. Open Clan recuitment starts now. Be advised however not all who apply will be accepted. We are very selective and recuit people who can handle themselves.

Current Members are:
Troillen
Maximous
Promar
Xcire
Zodin
Altamax
Doshajade
Niphorem
Lashwick
Shyanna
Maverick

If your a Guild Master and you are looking to perfect the ultimate Alliance for the game feel free to contact me via pm. If i like what you have to offer ill respond. Again. Just becuase you request to be our ally dont mean you will be accepted. After all, we need to have people to fight !!!
Post edited by troillen on

Comments

• wildd
    wildd Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You seem to be making some rather bold comments and I'm pretty sure the majority wont come true :D but good luck with it anyway :)
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I wish you's luck. *waves a magic tooth pick wand*
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Good luck and cya ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror