Want a Cool sig?

Options
habbah
habbah Posts: 22 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Off-Topic Discussion
Ya i am bored and i just got photoshop cs ( as you can see from my sig ), and i wanted to use it a bit mroe so any one want me to make them a sig? if so just say the text you want on it and a couple colours you would like me to use. YES! i am really that bored....
Post edited by habbah on

Comments

• habbah
    habbah Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
  • krisea
    krisea Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hmm i cudd makee sigs too ! : P

jus look at mine : )
    [[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guild : UnLimited ( H )
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    :0 i make people sigs 10000 zen pleases.
    *gets out my crayons*
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I want a sig, something like I have right now with a human warrior in it, If you need anymore details just ask me:p

sealed~
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Nah mines the coolest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Nah mines the coolest.

PHAIL!!!!

sealed +1

arcane -99

sealed~
  • whitetiger
    whitetiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sealed wrote: »
    PHAIL!!!!

sealed +1

arcane -99

sealed~
    arcane +999

sealed - 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Like Pie....look up RQClan.com or else
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm too cool to make sigs for people. I absolutely will not accept requests for sigs. I know, dozens of people will be disappointed, but them's the breaks. :cool:

ROFLMAO!

Nah, I'll make sigs if people want, but it depends on what stuff I have to work with. I've got quite a few screen shots of anime (mainly Cowboy Bebop). Normally, I would be able to make whatever screenies from my anime DVDs that people want, but my DVD player program on my computer is acting weird. I hope my drive isn't going bad on me. Anyway, if some sig makers want some screenies or if someone wants a simple, yet effective, anime sig, I could provide it. Just keep in mind that I don't have photoshop, so nothing fancy. The most I could do is add text.

To see what screen shots of Cowboy Bebop I've got, go to my Windows Live! Space at http://baructt.spaces.live.com. I've also got some from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and a few from Vandread, Love Hina, and .****//SIGN. Like I said, I could make as many as I wanted if my DVD player was working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • teajunkie
    teajunkie Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Nah mines the coolest.

I'll have a cooler one once my photoshop disc gets here. ^_^ I got a discount on it by buying it from school. WOOT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lost City PvP server
    Teru ~ 6x cleric
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    teajunkie wrote: »
    I'll have a cooler one once my photoshop disc gets here. ^_^ I got a discount on it by buying it from school. WOOT.

hah well i like ur current sig, tea :)
    u no what they say
    less is more :D
  • bigkahunaburger
    bigkahunaburger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's cool to see so many talented people here. I can't wait to see all the characters that people come up with. I wish my talents extended beyond getting coffee for people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

I got a much better discount than you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's cool to see so many talented people here. I can't wait to see all the characters that people come up with. I wish my talents extended beyond getting coffee for people.

Im sure you can just be as talented as others ;) btw can I have a coffee to go plz :p
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    Options

Burger your sig, omg
    what kind people did they employ in this company??
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

I got a discount also o.O
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lena
    edited August 2008
    Options
    nounours wrote: »
    Burger your sig, omg
    what kind people did they employ in this company??

obviously the best of em or else they wouldnt be here :D and I like his sig it rocks *gotta love the joker* just needs some blood comin down from the sides and she be a beauty :p
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lena wrote: »
    obviously the best of em or else they wouldnt be here :D and I like his sig it rocks *gotta love the joker* just needs some blood comin down from the sides and she be a beauty :p

When nonours posted. His sig was not the joker. It was a really ugly guy eating a hamburger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • lena
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    When nonours posted. His sig was not the joker. It was a really ugly guy eating a hamburger.

In that case ewwwwwwwwwww lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • super86
    super86 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I paid full price for my CS3. It hurt my wallet haha. But it is a great program. Nice work these sigs people.
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    super86 wrote: »
    I paid full price for my CS3. It hurt my wallet haha. But it is a great program. Nice work these sigs people.

Can you send me a crack through PM D:

sealed~
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rickroll1.gif

This is the best signature ever suggested..
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    c453m4573r wrote: »
    rickroll1.gif

This is the best signature ever suggested..

darn i got rickrolld... from a signature... :(:(
    thats intense
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It even says rickroll on the link...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bigkahunaburger
    bigkahunaburger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »

That was Samuel L Jackson eating the burger...from Pulp Fiction? I feel old now. At least people know who the Joker is...RIP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That was Samuel L Jackson eating the burger...from Pulp Fiction? I feel old now. At least people know who the Joker is...RIP

Burgers arent healthy for you,
    I think of them as.... "Slow Suicide"

sealed~
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I thought I recognized that, but I've only seen Pulp Fiction once. Nice blast to the past. ;)

PS: Was it a Royale with Cheese? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]