Werebeast Barbarian... w/e its called (GvE thread)

rynaga
rynaga Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am planning on making a tiger form WB/Barb/w/e they wanna call it and I need to ask, what is better heaven or hell holy or unholy? Unholy I see white tiger form no longer loses attack but holy gets more hp. I am a social person who is probably gonna play a big fat panda or something or white tiger haha and want to know what I will plan for since if I don't plan my brain will go all adhd on me and I will me like ooooh -clicks wrong one- "Noooooo now I gotta remake my char!" Also what can chars look like when they are WB/Barb?
Post edited by rynaga on

Comments

• prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hell Barbarians are more focused on damage and are geared towards the humanoid-form skill tree. Heaven Barbarians, on the other hand, are better tankers and more supportive in general; they tend to use tiger form more.

By the way, you can modify your character to give him tiger, wolf, panda, or lion -like features, but all four transform into the white tiger. There is no difference between the subtypes other than appearance. :)
  • rynaga
    rynaga Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I guessed about the white tiger thing since its called white tiger form not animal form or w/e thanks I guess I am gonna go heaven.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It is painful to get a WB to 89ish ^^, so I am really happy that you chose to be a tanker for our community. But I think most of WB goes heaven, cause hell WB still sux at PVP, why bother to ruin your tanking role?
    Am I with you, playing a WB again on this server or not? The Item mall's price will tell ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]