Comments

• nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    not at all!!
  • jezzabee
    jezzabee Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sexual attraction is nothing but a mental delusion. It's a property of the mind that is easily influenced, and equally unoriginal no matter what type of self preferences the person thinks sets them apart.

I believe that once a person goes beyond basic instinct and animal nature, they are finally able to grasp the idea of 'perfection'.... However, this point will not be considered as a task or goal reached or completed.

Once a being enters the state of personal enlightenment, their opinion on everything, including perfection, is no longer able to be defined by things as simple as human language.

To answer the original question I will need to clarify a few points. My mind doesn't process data within the limitations of the average human. I am also completely unwilling, yet fully capable of forging any common misconceptions that exist within modern society and applying them to my own personal opinion. I would see such an action as a foolish (And pathetically selfish) one, that happens for no other reason than to give a false security blanket to the mind. A sort of self-delusion, if you will.

If a person is sheltered in their mind, and uncomfortably so!!, to the point where they feel the need to do such a thing... perhaps it is best that they do. I, on the other hand, have gone past sheltering my consciousness within my thoughts. I've expanded my horizons, you could say. ;)

I am one with everything. I am all but nothing.

I stand nude in front of the mirror at times and touch myself.
    ~Beauty is in the eye of the beholder~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    are you kidding me hell no rofl...everyone else oh hell yeah but damn ya gotta look at me I aint damn pretty and sure as hell hope I aint either rofl...
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Attractive: Yes.

Sexy: I'm working on it. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Haha, not at all. But I don't actually take note of myself in such a way.
    Do I ever feel hungry: No
    Do I ever Feel thirsty: No
    Do I find myself attractive: I wouldn't even know how to analyze that.
    Do I find others attractive: I have no sensation in that aspect sadly.

I have forced since a young age into my mind, that. I = nothing, sensation = nothing.
    I run on "overly cheerful" as my friend says and analyzing others and gaining more information to gain my own personal goal.
    And this circles back to what the point is.
    Why would i waste time caring about how I look, when that part of the mind could be used for gathering valuable information.

Of course there is a small factor of which where I must abide with the acceptance of society.
    I wouldn't be caught walking outside naked with my hair a mess.
    But this is in a respectable manner of which logic and understanding comes into place.
    If I looked like that people would be less likely to tolerate (even less so than they do)
    and chuck me in the nearest crazy house.

Wait what am i getting at now?
    Oh yes, I don't think I'm attractive because it's close to impossible.

*skips in circles in a giant skittle costume and eating chocolate and drooling on the legs of passing social workers*
    RARRGGHH!!!
    I use meh flambe forkeh on you's!!!
    POCKET MEH WALLET WILL YA! YES I SPEAK IN CAPS!
    ooo nows i don't. *raves frantically on the spot before falling over asleep*

@ Jezz: That statement reminds meh of what a friend of mine once said. *licks my elbow*
  • jezzabee
    jezzabee Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Your friend is relevant to my interests.

Not as much as you, tho :3
    ~Beauty is in the eye of the beholder~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Me, attractive? Not in the least. No matter how many times others say I'm pretty or whatever, I don't believe it. Bah.
  • rynaga
    rynaga Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Umm... not really... I always can charm girls with personality well almost always but I don't consider myself attractive... I just know how to charm people.
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Attractive? that's funneeh.... I'm teh most ugleh person I've never met (and thats saying alot).

If it wasn't for my awesome word play I'd never get any girls ;p They end up being confused and saying yes, but when they see me its usually a very regretful yes ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yea, I do.

Hell, if I had a clone I'd.. uh.. Shouldn't say stuff like that here. o_o
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Of course I think I'm attractive, other people say I am too;)

When I ask a girl to touch both her elbows behind her back she would do it:p

sealed~
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm so ugly, I make little children cry just by staring at them.
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    junk wrote: »
    I'm so ugly, I make little children cry just by staring at them.
    To be honest I'm not gonna say thats funny cause people like that exist ;_;
    You can change though, but if thats a joke not a funny one.

sealed~
  • undeth
    undeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    attractive : no :rolleyes:
    sexy : all me girls say yes :p
    good hearted : pure golden heart.

serious, ppl always see attractive as in looks etc, but its the inside that counts .. how u act how u are .. hell the outside is only a false cover .. that doesnt show how the person is .. :o
    This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and a 100% reason to remember the name.
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    sealed wrote: »
    To be honest I'm not gonna say thats funny cause people like that exist ;_;
    You can change though, but if thats a joke not a funny one.

sealed~

It's true.
    And funny. From a **** self-deprecating point of view.

Well it only happened once though, I was in a supermarket buying some food, and I had my hooded raincoat on so my face wasn't visible from the side. I felt someone bumping against me, and I turned to look. It was a little girl probably in the 10-12 year range. She stared at my face for about 5 seconds with an expression of sheer horror, then burst into tears and ran to her mother. Good thing there was an employee nearby so I could ask him to be my witness, because her mother thought I was molesting her or something.

Sadly, otherwise my powers are limited to making people feel uncomfortable and move away. This has uses in crowded trains. And at university, I can get a whole row all to myself.
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    sealed wrote: »
    Of course I think I'm attractive, other people say I am too;)

When I ask a girl to touch both her elbows behind her back she would do it:p

sealed~

LOL first time I heard that one I had to try it myself. Luckily I was alone at the time or I might've been pretty damn embarrassed. ._.

(Female, btw.)
  • whitetiger
    whitetiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    people say im pretty but idk (im a pessimist)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Like Pie....look up RQClan.com or else
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    prosper wrote: »
    LOL first time I heard that one I had to try it myself. Luckily I was alone at the time or I might've been pretty damn embarrassed. ._.

(Female, btw.)

Trying with no one around you is no fun:(

lol

sealed~
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I **** to pictures of myself :)
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    I **** to pictures of myself :)

There is no better feeling.
    I took advice from chris crocker too, making out with yourself in the mirror is such a ...unique experience ;D
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    t0yo wrote: »
    There is no better feeling.
    I took advice from chris crocker too, making out with yourself in the mirror is such a ...unique experience ;D

The germs thooouuuggghhh~
    who knows what yah reflection is carrying. :0
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Handsome and such, yes. But I don't see myself as attractive. I'm a guy. I can't really look into the mirror and be turned on (Thank God). Girls and some guys think I'm attractive. I'll let them keep their opinions about it. And if I choose to respond the attraction, it would be toward a girl.
  • wtf
    wtf Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Kind of... but being a pothead is where I lose, I don't really care anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snaptrap
    snaptrap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I looked through some of the posts and I noticed people where analyzing the whole mentality towards physical attraction. All I wanted to know is what people feel about themselves and their physical appearance.

I'm not attractive but I'm not ugly either. That's how I see myself.
  • voidlurker
    voidlurker Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm a handsome guy. Just don't ask anyone, they'll just deny it.
  • leo
    leo Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Im im the sexiest man alive... next to Brad Pitt. ....ah hell i look like Quasimodo
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    10/10 said I'm a pretty face.

but I'm more than just a face ^^
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ahhh nice hair severen :D:D
    but idk anything else about u! u could have a puhnokeyo (haha spelling) nose or like fat lips o_O lolol j/p
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    tofu wrote: »
    show us a pic :D:D
    hmmm...

this is what i consider attractive
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/826/cool2uh9.gif
    hell yea, thats cool... soooooooooooooo cool!

apparently this is my photo
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/395/sevsiglh4.png

sometimes, i do consider myself attractive.

if you want a full close picture (t0yo's seen it) you need to add me on msn or find a way to get close to me :p

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    tofu wrote: »
    ahhh nice hair severen :D:D
    but idk anything else about u! u could have a puhnokeyo (haha spelling) nose or like fat lips o_O lolol j/p
    i'd post a full close up image, but... wth, just add me on msn or PM me if you are that interested in seeing it.

fyi, i will look like Antonio Bandares from the desperado movie ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]