finaly we get to go to tw

Options
soulsaver
soulsaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
thank gawd they came out with an american version cause now we wont have to wake up at 6am anymore for tw lol

and on top of that malay-eng GM service was going into the ****, they are becoming more leanient to people jump hacking etc. i hope that the american wont be like that. otherwise the game fails :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by soulsaver on

Comments

• riot
    riot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That's great for you US people to get TW on a better time, I always felt sorry for the US people had to get up so early (or stay up late :P)
    For europeans like myself the PW-MY TW time worked pretty well.

But now I'm worried us Europeans might get shafted with the TW time for this international version, if its held in the evening time in PST time zone thats like 4-5 AM for us europeans.

Hopefully it can be held at around 1-2pm PST so the time fit us Europeans aswell.
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol at least you have a version that works well for you, however we currently do not know the time for the us version

but im pretty sure that itll be around 6pm for us (18:00)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    riot wrote: »
    Hopefully it can be held at around 1-2pm PST so the time fit us Europeans aswell.

If they still want to put some TW on fridays, I doubt they'll schedule them in the middle of the day.

Best thing would be to remove the friday entirely. Otherwise it will be impossible to make the time fit for both continents on that day.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    D: i'll just wake you up early instead.
    I'm working on a dimensional portal which connects to every fridge in the USA.
    Before you know it you'll have captain Ambie coming out of your fridge and covering you in fluffy stuffs and break dancing angry pandas.
    *does the cleric dance in a shoe*
    I'll also clone meh self so an army of meh will be jumping out of fridges and stomping up and down your cities.

But at least you can have TW.
    Meeooo~
    :3
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Haha, I skipped a few classes to get to TWs. ;P I could say it was quite annoying and I missed out on my education, but I think I just needed a new excuse to cut class, lol.

Better TW times, yay!
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    if TW is somewhere from 4 PST-8PST that will be awsome, it would suck if TW was in school hours, I think it should be on the weekends =)

sealed~
  • whitetiger
    whitetiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ambie wrote: »
    d: I'll Just Wake You Up Early Instead.
    I'm Working On A Dimensional Portal Which Connects To Every Fridge In The Usa.
    Before You Know It You'll Have Captain Ambie Coming Out Of Your Fridge And Covering You In Fluffy Stuffs And Break Dancing Angry Pandas.
    *does The Cleric Dance In A Shoe*
    I'll Also Clone Meh Self So An Army Of Meh Will Be Jumping Out Of Fridges And Stomping Up And Down Your Cities.

But At Least You Can Have Tw.
    Meeooo~
    I Will Stop Your Pandas And Stop You With The Wrath Of Cookies!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Like Pie....look up RQClan.com or else
  • ath
    ath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol if this version is MAINLY....read that MAINLY for US/Canada/Mexico (since we are all in North America) can someone explain to me why we have to catter to Europeans???

Too many people complaining already about this version being ENGLISH, possible TW times for USA/Canada time zones and such... this version was NOT made for Europeans sorry. I'm already getting tired all of a sudden Europeans are thinking this version should work around THEIR time scheduals. About time we got something in our own time zones and english speaking servers. Don't like it, don't cross over.
  • riot
    riot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I belive someone needs to look up the meaning of the word "International" :)

I dont see the name being "Perfect World North America".

Event times should cater towards times that fit an international userbase, there are times that do work for both North Americans and Europeans and I don't see why they shouldnt use those times.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ath wrote: »
    lol if this version is MAINLY....read that MAINLY for US/Canada/Mexico (since we are all in North America) can someone explain to me why we have to catter to Europeans???

Because they too are players?

It always a good idea to try to please as many of your players as you can.

It's not mainly for North America. It's for all the countries of the world who don't have their own localised version of the game, for players there who wish to play the game in a proper english version.

I admit it will not be possible to make everything fit for everyone, but they will definitely try to make it fit for as many as they can.

And I guess that non recurrent events (such as the capital city invasions, special christmas events, etc... ) will be timed so that everyone can benefit from them (unlike the malaysian servers were they always made it at times to favorise their malaysians players.)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • arkaria
    arkaria Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ambie wrote: »
    D: i'll just wake you up early instead.
    I'm working on a dimensional portal which connects to every fridge in the USA.
    Before you know it you'll have captain Ambie coming out of your fridge and covering you in fluffy stuffs and break dancing angry pandas.
    *does the cleric dance in a shoe*
    I'll also clone meh self so an army of meh will be jumping out of fridges and stomping up and down your cities.

But at least you can have TW.
    Meeooo~

ROFL!? Were you wasted when you wrote that? xD
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arkaria wrote: »
    ROFL!? Were you wasted when you wrote that? xD

She was serious -.-

sealed~
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Saturday ftw. Best for everyone. In any MMO, any Siege Warfare/GvG games. It's always on a Saturday cause it's the best day ever =)
    RoC.
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah Saturday would be great =)

sealed~
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    TW's are spread over 3 days. Doubt that will change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.