Why do you have to rush leveling in Beta?

2»

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    june wrote: »
    I actually do hope they change some of the names of the npcs from the MY-EN version. :p

They said the NPC names will be in pinyin (their chinese names written with occidental letters mainly)

So you'll not have to go meet Beyonce, Indiana or Tristan, but Xian-Chu, Shuo-Lei or Tao-Shan. :cool:
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    They said the NPC names will be in pinyin (their chinese names written with occidental letters mainly)

So you'll not have to go meet Beyonce, Indiana or Tristan, but Xian-Chu, Shuo-Lei or Tao-Shan. :cool:

Link? And you aren't cool. Please refrain from using the cool emoticon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    merulz wrote: »
    Link?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php?f=4

I suggest you do your searches yourself :cool:
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • merulz
    edited August 2008
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php?f=4

I suggest you do your searches yourself :cool:

I wouldn't have asked for a link if I was going to search myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    I wouldn't have asked for a link if I was going to search myself.

Then, instead of asking for a link, you should have searched yourself.

• merulz
    edited August 2008
    Then, instead of asking for a link, you should have searched yourself.

Again, I wouldn't have asked for a link if I was going to search for myself.

P.S.: You are widely hated in the IRC. Just so you know ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Again, I wouldn't have asked for a link if I was going to search for myself.

Again, you would not had to ask for a link if you did your search yourself.

That makes me cry....:(

Forgive me for interrupting this most enlightening conversation, but I have to go watch TV. Betty starting soon.

• ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    And you aren't cool. Please refrain from using the cool emoticon.
    Quoted For Truth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • nubeh
    nubeh Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'ma totally take my time and just check out every new little detail in the USA version. Having played MY I've decided to take my time, at least during the CB, and try out some character classes I didn't try in MY. School starts just before Aug. 19th which means I won't have hours on end to play. :/ So I might as well just take my time and play when I can, enjoying the moment.

Yet I'm tempted to speed towards level thirty so I can fly and check out anything new.
    Heroes don't need super powers!
    Perfect World MY
    Server: Oracle
    Character: lvl 40 WF
  • ence
    ence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    No idea about the IRC thing lol....PW has an IRC channel? xO

Anyways... Now it looks like 4. 1 Elf, 1 Human and both Beast classes. Werefoxes get their own unique quests so... -_-;;;

Unless someone wants to get me the info for werefox xD
This discussion has been closed.