Aviation

reparta
reparta Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok I'm a bit confused now. I was told repeatedly that you can't get a flying mount until level 30. But then I decide to test out this game on MY-EN to see if I like it (I can play it without lag yay!) So I go into the item mall and see this new flying sword called SaintGod. You can use it at level 20. All the races have an equivalent to this. So I was wondering if it's just my eyes or if I've misunderstood the information I've been given.
Post edited by reparta on

Comments

• koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    What they meant was: if you don't use the cash shop you cannot fly until level 30 (with the exceptions of the elf classes). Level 30 has a quest which will give you your first flying mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reparta
    edited August 2008
    Oh ok. I just misinterpreted then. Thanks. Also is it just me or is this mount kind of fast for an early one. (Plus where can I find fuel crystals?)
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    reparta wrote: »
    Oh ok. I just misinterpreted then. Thanks. Also is it just me or is this mount kind of fast for an early one. (Plus where can I find fuel crystals?)

Break down EQ for fuel crystals

And yes its fast for an early one but its about 20$ so its trying to leech the stupid nubs who like to waste money to fly an extra 10 lvls early.
  • reparta
    edited August 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    Break down EQ for fuel crystals

And yes its fast for an early one but its about 20$ so its trying to leech the stupid nubs who like to waste money to fly an extra 10 lvls early.
    Idiot friend has money. Who am I to say what he can do with it? (I think he likes how it's big as heck to.)

(Edit*) He claims some guy just gave it to him. =_= Who gives out these things?
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    reparta wrote: »
    Idiot friend has money. Who am I to say what he can do with it? (I think he likes how it's big as heck to.)

(Edit*) He claims some guy just gave it to him. =_= Who gives out these things?

Oooh, really rich or really nice people. Or both!