How Fast Will You lvl In 1 Day In This Server = )

1235»

Comments

• showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Showharu<----IGN lol
  • kyril
    kyril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Not gonna bother levling in closed beta since there is a very good chance there will be a wipe when it ends. I'm just gonna look around try each of the classes and go from there.
  • lolkers
    lolkers Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I think my lvling speed depends on wether the spawns are easy or not.. also if there's gonna be a x2 exp event ^^

lolkers = ign (just like every game i play IMO)
    If you know me, let me know that you know me, cause probably don't know you. KNOWLEDGE FTW! :eek:

L=O=S=T C=I=T=Y

Lawlkers - Lvl 16 Vencomancer
    Lolkers - Lvl 3 Blademaster
    Lolkerz - Lvl 1 Elven Archer (untill i figure out how to get pets on archers ._.)\

~Currently in Cosmic Faction~
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    once its comes here ill get premaid cofee , soda and food and straight up questing . I truly doubt any1 will get to lvl 30 in one day i don't care how hardcore you are lvl 30 in 1 day how are you going to do your fbs besides quests lvl you up faster than xping. am going for lvl 20 in a day but pw- international comes out when i have to go to college soon which sucks:(if it came out when summer started then it would be a real race :D btw i got from lvl 40- 57 on a alt in maylasian version in 2 weeks :) not bad could be better... O yah any1 plaining on making a elf archer, its good choice but since this game is just starting soloing those bosses in your quest will be impossible ... especial for full dex build.
  • azure
    edited July 2008
    this game didn't have a x2 event in maylasian version you already lvl fast enough with quests . just do your quests and grind of the rest same thing every level 1perfectworld.com as quest guides from lvl 1-20 and up idk if this version will have same quest as maylasian did but it should...

I also suggest every1 to craft armor and weapons and also do all your DQ. if you don't start crafting at low lvls you will not like it at lvl 60 and up. So you shouldn't try to lvl to fast lol the person who takes their time makes the best characters.:D
  • azure
    edited July 2008
    o and flying monsters give more xp than land or sea
  • azure
    edited July 2008
    alvi wrote: »
    50+ for me, i will dominate! 8D

lol thats impossible when your taht lvl it can take 24 hrs to get 2 lvls a day but 1 lvl a day at that lvl is really good still
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    50+ in one day lolololololololololol :)
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    azure wrote: »
    once its comes here ill get premaid cofee , soda and food and straight up questing . I truly doubt any1 will get to lvl 30 in one day i don't care how hardcore you are lvl 30 in 1 day how are you going to do your fbs besides quests lvl you up faster than xping. am going for lvl 20 in a day but pw- international comes out when i have to go to college soon which sucks:(if it came out when summer started then it would be a real race :D btw i got from lvl 40- 57 on a alt in maylasian version in 2 weeks :) not bad could be better... O yah any1 plaining on making a elf archer, its good choice but since this game is just starting soloing those bosses in your quest will be impossible ... especial for full dex build.

ur right about all the way to 50 but wrong about the 30 very simple.Lol but only applys to these if possible.
    1.Be dedicated and have no life
    2.Play 24h
    3.do only quest and skip fbs
    4.if i not in one day thenit will be atleast 30-36h of gameplay

These things i plan to do that one day atleast wat i plan on.
    but only a one time thing lol:D
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    kyril wrote: »
    Not gonna bother levling in closed beta since there is a very good chance there will be a wipe when it ends. I'm just gonna look around try each of the classes and go from there.

Not Talkin About Closed Beta
    All For Open Beta:)
  • afksuicide
    afksuicide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    /yawn..well lets see...when i first started My pw i got to 22..as wf...after 15hr..but that was a test run.. getting a fell of ot..after that i took a 2 day rest and remade a wf..got it to 45..by putting in a 39 hr grind..i only stop for barthroom break.. had my gf (at the time) to repot coffee lulz for me and make me food but now i plan to put in a 50+ hr grind ( ya u can say i have no life but wtf is a life ***)and i will be wf ..so maybe 50+ meh idk what do you think..btw most i sleep a day with or with grinding is 3-5 hr max. so ill mass grind pw ..and w/e happens it happens
    ~
  • vyron
    vyron Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    showharu wrote: »
    I wanna know wat plp ima be competeing with causei know i can lvl to 30+ in 1 Day and im talkin about like atleast 17h of play time:):cool:

No school or?

Sorry, I'm judging that question based on your spelling skills, I'm bored :o

But anyway, I'm new to this MMO so I will probably be slow hehe.
  • reality
    reality Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lvl 30 in 1 day? LOL ********. that's impossible, even when you do all the quest while training.

/rant

I'll try to hit lvl 15 on the first day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    merulz wrote: »
    I'll make it to level 3 if I'm lucky :mad:

If your on PVP server - pm me if you are going to be a WF or WB.

I know the WF Class very well.. I just think WB's are cute to ride...

Leveling in a party is faster

(wink)

NiaJade
    Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
This discussion has been closed.