What are some PvP pets,
I know the sawfly is one, but what else is there :confused:
thanks in advance :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• splice
    splice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hmmm lets seee.. aquabarrier would be a good choice for land :).
  • demise
    demise Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The level 2 Scorpion, Veins Scorpioc Spawn. Someone mentioned how quickly it responds to commands on the PW-MY forums, I started training one up to level 60 so far. It's attack rate and speed help a lot..just it's defense maybe an issue. I haven't tested it out on anyone except for a certain random pking cleric..

Dodo Bear for the stuns, but it has weak attack power. And perhaps an Eldergoth Marksman for range.
  • hypnos
    hypnos Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The sawfly has always been the most famous PvP pet. In the chinese server, legendary pets have been released. They are a rare drop from the fb99 last boss. The phoenix pet has perfect stats, 56/56. Besides, they have a +30% HP and PATK buff, and DooDoo.
  • mtblade
    mtblade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I've been lookin around alot on this, and it seems as if most people have agreed on the fact that sawflies, scorpions and aquabarriers owns in PvP.

As for Doodoo bears there are 1 faction that hates them for the low attack and long cd on the stun that only does 2 sec stun anyway. And the other factoin that love them for the stun... Don't really know what to think about them.
    Isn't it abit bothersome to get a rare pet for PvP when most people think some of the low lvl ones (like sawfly) are better?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    and is it really worth getting a land pvp pet?
    i mean i heard that most fights are air and if u were to pvp they would jump and 'fly'
  • demise
    demise Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Flying is disabled in some areas, like Territorial War maps and Weeping Isle though. Not everyone takes to the air, especially when there's a disadvantage in flying speeds.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    demise wrote: »
    Flying is disabled in some areas, like Territorial War maps and Weeping Isle though. Not everyone takes to the air, especially when there's a disadvantage in flying speeds.

In China, flying during Territorial Wars is implemented. Personally, I think it ruins a large amount of the fun, but w/e.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • miwhite
    miwhite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    if you arent flying use a mechanical crab forgot the name but they are the ones north of fishing village they are great especially in duels because its easier to focus on one person and when dueling ppl dont fly lol its great in TW also but its possible that flying could be allowed in TW eventually i think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Anything with high attack and high speed. Defences don't really matter, hp should be decent though. Aquabarrier has amazing speed, but its attack is fairly low even though it has a high growth rate. A lower level version of the aqua would have been great :<.

Sawfly has high attack and pretty decent speed at above 8.5m/s, and is the ideal pvp pet, although with low hp it does get one shot/two shot pretty easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    As long as it's not fixed : max ripping bite (or whatever name it will have here) on all your PvP pets.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • zerocoolro
    zerocoolro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    phoenix or sawfly
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The veno do most of the dg, the pet is more like a + more skills 4 veno..nothing else!

Sawfly stats lvl 100
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/fb/2a/fb2abb38aa7fe3de3f2417212830f8a21295627034.jpg

Like a sawfly w flash ream is easy 2 get and well it work 2 pk w. But if u wanna go a bit longer, by get more expseive build 4 a Pk pet...

those skills most use in pvp. xD

stun = well 1 of the best skills, i ever have used XD
    bleed = nice 2 use on AA/LA
    claw = 1k more patk 4 1hr
    howl = take down magdef 36% - u will do more dg,

Like get pet w Hige patk... its rare that ppl atk pets. xD anyway ur are able kill w/o pet. if u know ur skills.

* ALl can be good in Pking if they know what they are doing..a veno that relay 90-100% on pet will..fail 2 learn her/his skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Stop resurrecting zombie threads from 2008, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • zerocoolro
    zerocoolro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Stop resurrecting zombie threads from 2008, please.

I do not know why this is bothering you...
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    zerocoolro wrote: »
    I do not know why this is bothering you...

Violating forum policy and you aren't even adding anything new. It's cluttering our inboxes.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Violating forum policy and you aren't even adding anything new. It's cluttering our inboxes.

Well many players come everyday..and u can be banded for take up OLD thread..o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    What's with all these necros lately b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
This discussion has been closed.