When...

yumi
yumi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
PW OB starts, will I lose the CB character I had been working on? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I've never been part of a closed beta before. I'm excited! ^.^
Post edited by yumi on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    yumi wrote: »
    PW OB starts, will I lose the CB character I had been working on? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I've never been part of a closed beta before. I'm excited! ^.^

Yes, there will be a wipe after closed beta.

I would suggest you read this thread, it's a compilation of the most frequent questions asked on these forums so far. :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6281
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    Karmelia..awesome thread btw..ty so much
  • handsomethecarlos
    handsomethecarlos Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    wow im really impressed Karmelia, nice thread!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    once Open beta starts, ur closed beta characters will be deleted :(
    sorry,
  • mtblade
    mtblade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I kinda like the thought of getting a wipe after the betas! (dont hate me, PLZ >,< ) It'll give a chance for the first time players (me) to get a feel of the game and get a little experiance with the classes etc. compared to the already experianced players. Also the wipe will probably get some of the less serious players to quit playing (still, don't hate me, just saying my thoughts!).
    Though, there will be more spammer, flammers and what-not after the betas anyway :,( They are the pests of the mmorpg's, and will always be!

What will be done to the sinners, spammers, flammers and cheaters and bot'ers? I mean closing thier accounts won't help that much since they can start up new ones... IS IP-blocking possible for induviduals?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The FAQ is stickied for a reason.
    Also, you may use the search function under the forum bar to locate posts/threads based on what you are looking for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    The FAQ is stickied for a reason.
    The problem is that too many ignore both stickied threads and the search function.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.