Nemesis Guild Recruiting ! ! !

Comments

• seph
    seph Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Unless you have $30,000 dollars to throw around, you won't get www.nemesis.com

That said, good luck to you and your guild. By the way, what other guilds are focusing on other games? I wasn't aware any multi-gaming communities had come to PW-I.

i lol'd irl
  • ddraggy
    ddraggy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hi all,

The new Nemesis guild website is up!

Please visit us at http://www.NemesisV2.com and get a sense of what the guild is about. Feel free to register at our new forum.

We are recruiting and membership is open to anyone who wishes to join. Hope to see you in Closed Beta :)
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ddraggy wrote: »
    Hi all,

The new Nemesis guild website is up!

Please visit us at http://www.NemesisV2.com and get a sense of what the guild is about. Feel free to register at our new forum.

We are recruiting and membership is open to anyone who wishes to join. Hope to see you in Closed Beta :)
    -No Judging People By Their Looks Only. We Are All Equal And Here To Have Fun.

You're just hating on RQ because we ban fat chicks.

Also: Your roster page link from the main site leads to nothing.

And lastly:

Did you ask 1perfectworld.com if you could steal their entire quest section word for word? (and while we're at it - picture for picture.) If not, that's plagiarism. And that's illegal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    As a matter of fact we did talk to them about it and we are putting credits for them on our site.

Secondly, the site isn't even half done with yet so don't go on bein an **** for no reason. This is why I never liked you in the first place.

Lastly, I never intended on hating on RQ. I was specificly specifying exactly what kind of guild we are.

Mystic, you are an in-secure child and you need to grow up.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    zezix wrote: »
    As a matter of fact we did talk to them about it and we are putting credits for them on our site.

Secondly, the site isn't even half done with yet so don't go on bein an **** for no reason. This is why I never liked you in the first place.

Lastly, I never intended on hating on RQ. I was specificly specifying exactly what kind of guild we are.

Mystic, you are an in-secure child and you need to grow up.

Oh, it's QQ time already.

I'm sorry for defending the site that I made grow, and I wasn't being an ****, I was informing you of broken links. As I would want to be informed if any of mine were broken.

The "hating on RQ" was a joke. Sorry that you have no sense of sarcasm.

"Stop trying to help me, and stop making sure people aren't stealing stuff from 1PW, Mystic! You're an insecure ****!"

Okay. Yeah. Whatever, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    How the hell are you trying to help me? You know as well as I do that you were not trying to be sarcastic and now you are saying that to try to save your ****.

I had specificly said before that our site was not even close to done yet. So I dont know why you would even say that in the first place. I could understand you pointing that out if we were completly done, but not now.
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    How the hell are you trying to help me? You know as well as I do that you were not trying to be sarcastic and now you are saying that to try to save your ****.

I had specificly said before that our site was not even close to done yet. So I dont know why you would even say that in the first place. I could understand you pointing that out if we were completly done, but not now.

Telling you your links are broken is being an ****? Uh... Right. Why don't you go ahead and read the RQ Theatre thread, where someone informed me that the theatre link from the Roster page is missing. I gladly thanked them, and fixed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mystic
    edited August 2008

Nice replies by the way.

Originally Posted by hotheadedjonny View Post
    Stolen from: http://1perfectworld.com/quests/

Ty for the info ambition.

Originally posted by Irythos

I saw they stole that <.<
    I already registered an account on their forum and let the GM know not to steal info from here and repost on their site/forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    Oh okay so you say you arent trying to be an ****, correct? Yet you call me a dickweed and assume we stole something from the 1perfectworld.com site right dude? Oh yeah.. You're smooth.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Oh okay so you say you arent trying to be an ****, correct? Yet you call me a dickweed and assue we stole something from the 1perfectworld.com site right dude? Oh yeah.. You're smooth.

Two different supermods on that forum just said you DID steal something from 1perfectworld.com.

And that makes you a *********.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    First of all, I am not the one who built the quest section.

Second of all, I was informed that it was ok.

So dont go around pointing fingers when really you don't know what you are talking about. I am glad you showed me that something was going on to prevent something from happening. But next time please say it a bit nicer.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yet you call me a dickweed and assume we stole something from the 1perfectworld.com site right dude? Oh yeah.. You're smooth.

I SENSE A DISCREPANCY

Edit: I didn't read the full post. NEVERMIND o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    First of all, I am not the one who built the quest section.

So dont go around pointing fingers when really you don't know what you are talking about. I am glad you showed me that something was going on to prevent something from happening. But next time please say it a bit nicer.

Don't worry, ********, I'll be nice from now on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    I hope you get banned again for talking like this.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    I hope you get banned again for talking like this.

I hope you get sued for plagiarism.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    Lol.. You don't know what you're talking about. You make me laugh. But its okay =]
  • katora
    katora Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    First of all.. I was the one doing the site.. Mystic, I cant help that your site sucks and thats why your members hafta go to other sites to get info..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Lol.. You don't know what you're talking about. You make me laugh. But its okay =]

[3:10am]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mystic
    edited August 2008

[3:10am]<Irythros> Sorry, I did not realize my webside designer stole anything. He told me he had permission for everything.
    [3:10am]<Irythros> Since alot of hard work has been done so far, would you mind letting us keep it up if we put a credit towards you? Sayin we got it from you.

It's okay, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Except that Iry is pasting the **** you're saying to him as you say it.

You're pathetic. Honestly. I'm done with this ****. You aren't worth my attention. Mystic out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    plagiarism is a serious crime these days and if the author sues you.. consider yourself in a lot of trouble
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Man, copy pasting is so hard guys :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Look, I had no idea that it was going on. I dont see why Mystic had to go and "tattle tell" when he could have just confronted me about it asking me if that was my intention. But no, he had to be a little **** wipe and act like a child.

I realize it is a big crime thus why I would never do it. I already talked to Katora about this.
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    katora wrote: »
    First of all.. I was the one doing the site.. Mystic, I cant help that your site sucks and thats why your members hafta go to other sites to get info..
    I realize it is a big crime thus why I would never do it. I already talked to Katora about this.

These quotes are hilarious next to each other. Katora DID in fact go to another site to get info, and after your post admitting so and (rightly) removing the links, you criticize other people for using outside websites?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ddraggy
    edited August 2008
    Plagiarism is a serious issue and we're going to fix this. Thank you, mystic, and I mean it, no sarcasm, no joking.

Also, thanks for providing some constructive feedback on the guild website. As Zezix said, the site is not complete, though it is up. It's still coming together, perhaps not at a pace you'd like, but at a pace I consider reasonable, keeping in mind that Zezix is trying to take everyone's input into account. Collaborative efforts do tend to take a lot longer.
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    I would like to post an apology for and to the guild. I am sorry that this happened, it was not intentional at all and I really am sorry for all the trouble this has caused anyone.

I may have over-reacted to what Mystic said but seriously.. Can you blame me? I felt like I was being attacked for something I didn't do and for something that I had no idea was going on.

I do thank Mystic for pointing it out but I also think it was very wrong and immature of him to go off posting on the www.1perfectworld.com forums telling them what happened before I even got to discuss anything with him.

I could imagine someone doing that after talking to the person and the person telling them "Ah what the hell, who cares!" But doing that before talking to me was kinda.. Childish I think.

Once again I am sorry and I promise you all this wont happen again.

-Zezix
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    How was it wrong? He's a member of the 1PW community like I am and I bet, like me, he wishes for it to grow. 1PW, including myself, contributed to the quest section in order to attracts players. You put absolutely no work into it. You did nothing except rip off another piece of work and tried to cal it your own. Pathetic. But me nor Mystic hold any power over it. If they decided they didn't care, who are we to tell you to take it down? So he informed them about your pathetic **** and they decided to take action.

Childish would be you trying to make up stories and lies hiding what your guild did. They stole ****, they got caught, they cried.
  • ddraggy
    edited August 2008
    celes wrote: »
    How was it wrong? He's a member of the 1PW community like I am and I bet, like me, he wishes for it to grow. 1PW, including myself, contributed to the quest section in order to attracts players. You put absolutely no work into it. You did nothing except rip off another piece of work and tried to cal it your own. Pathetic. But me nor Mystic hold any power over it. If they decided they didn't care, who are we to tell you to take it down? So he informed them about your pathetic **** and they decided to take action.

Childish would be you trying to make up stories and lies hiding what your guild did. They stole ****, they got caught, they cried.

Zezix is the Guild Master of Nemesis, but that does not mean he is automatically aware of what others contribute. Still, he is ultimately responsible for dealing with issues like this that impact the guild as a whole. And he dealt with it.

I saw Mystic's post, saw that it had merit, and let Zezix know. I use asiapworld for my quests and thus didn't realise that the quest section on our guild site was a direct copy of 1perfectworld's until it was pointed out. I've chatted with Zezix and I believe that he didn't know either.

Maybe I'm a bit slow, but what stories and lies are Zezix telling?

- He says Katora was responsible for that section of the site. He assumed the section would be written by Katora. He was mistaken.
    - Once he realised that it was from 1perfectworld, he asked permission to keep it. I assume he didn't get it.
    - He took the section down.
    - He apologised.

As for 'childish':

I guess I do things backwards, because it seems logical to me to let the guildmaster know about any problems first BEFORE posting on every relevant forum. That's how it's done if you want the problem fixed first and public shaming second. People generally have their accounts set up so that PM's go to email, and email is more easily checked than forum threads. I'd understand doing it via forum if Zezix couldn't be contacted any other way on something so serious, but what's been done here seems more to me like malicious character assassination.
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Oh okay so you say you arent trying to be an ****, correct? Yet you call me a dickweed and assume we stole something from the 1perfectworld.com site right dude? Oh yeah.. You're smooth.

And this is what happens when Zezix first hears that his quest guides are stolen. Yep. Thanks for asking your site developer if it was true and offering an official apology on the 1pw forums first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Awww is Joseph starting another flame war again?

How cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]