What do YOU think should be the PW theme song?

13»

Comments

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    you can go for Brand New Start or Ties that bind or Rise Todayby Alter Bridge
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • zethus
    zethus Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    zephyr wrote: »
    The MY-EN version is atrocious.

Take something less "asian" please.

Let the bodies hit the floor- least asian song I know.

*EDIT* Found my song choice

We did it for band my senior year... Vesuvius, 9 minuets of AWESOME

http://www.bu.edu/av/bands/audio/concert-band/02%20Vesuvius.mp3
  • zethus
    zethus Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    bump. "oh, they require 10 characters to prevent bumpers and spammers. kool"
  • ninjer
    ninjer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ninjer wrote: »

Thats so gonna have to be it.
    Id not get of the starting screen, id just zone out for hours.
    *mind controlled* @_@
  • dustyn
    dustyn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    that was strange :D:D lolz jk
  • drizzt
    drizzt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    i think it should be something instrumental like ... Apocaliptica or Metallica instrumental or maybe CREEK MARY'S BLOOD (Nightwish):cool:
  • blue
    blue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    arten wrote: »

Another little glitch I hope is corrected is the occasion "ignoring" of the audio settings, in which your BGM is set to zero, and yet you get the full BGM volume until you crank down the volume and open your settings to turn it 'up' and then back to 'zero' again. Nothing I'd bother to post in the MY boards, because cubscoutnet doesn't seem to care about the playerbase (in my opinion) and it's laregely irrelevant now that there is a far superior (from what I've seen so far) option coming online.

- Arten the Magus

Thank God I wasn't the only one with that happening. I thought it was just me for some odd reason, but I always have to do that too while listening to music in the background.

On Topic: Though it'll never happen, Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' would be great.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited July 2008
    I think my voice should be in the PW songs =P

sealed~
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ninjer wrote: »

@.@ I have that as a ring tone for one of my friends... and for a short while, used the animated gif as an avatar. It really annoys my best friend to hear it. ^.^"
This discussion has been closed.