i think they can rites bc i watch the vidoes on youtube:confused:
Post edited by dragon on

Comments

• xii
    xii Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    yeah, archers can get hit while flying

and also, if you're the one flying, you will deal 1/2 damage against ground monsters/players. you only deal full damage in aerial battles (air vs air)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    btw air monsters give more xp than ground and sea combined so grind on air monsters :D if u have no quest
  • sarahbear
    sarahbear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    azure wrote: »
    btw air monsters give more xp than ground and sea combined so grind on air monsters :D if u have no quest

Wow.. that's a really good thing to know!! :D Wish I knew that when I was on PW-MY
    "The human body is a canvas for the expression of cultural ideas of men and women throughout time and around the world."
    -Liz Sands

:D Buying photoshop at discount price from my school soon. So I can make a sweet signature soon!
  • sarahbear
    sarahbear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    dragon wrote: »

You have to be careful when flying over stronger monsters that can 1hit you. I was flying from one city to another just for fun one time (at level 10), and I got 1hit by a monster with a bow!!!! That sucked...
    "The human body is a canvas for the expression of cultural ideas of men and women throughout time and around the world."
    -Liz Sands

:D Buying photoshop at discount price from my school soon. So I can make a sweet signature soon!
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Actually.. air AND water monsters have a bonus to exp gained compared to land monsters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    Actually.. air AND water monsters have a bonus to exp gained compared to land monsters.

Yep but water monsters are very strong especially the bosses. air monster also give more xp bonus than water and they are easier to kill, just don't go against the wood element monsters their poisons can hurt a archer badly :(
  • shadowvzs87
    shadowvzs87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    dragon wrote: »

in air better the pking because other class movement speed dosnt matter only flying wings and ea can do deceleration skill (usefull in kiteing)...
  • frass
    frass Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    senovit wrote: »

at level 80+ right, we do grind parties on water mobs,not air mobs!!
  • matthew
    matthew Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If you are in a higher medium than your target you will deal 50% damage to them, and they will deal 100% damage to you. If you are flying and attack a ground target you will do 50% damage. If you are on the ground and attack an air target you will do 100% damage.
  • foreverbattler
    foreverbattler Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If you are a winged elf can you still have a sword and do sword skills? because i dont think its fair that the elf classes are archer and cleric, cuz i would rlly like to have wings and be good with a sword.
  • foreverbattler
    foreverbattler Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    seriously im asking.
  • hypnos
    hypnos Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If you are a winged elf can you still have a sword and do sword skills? because i dont think its fair that the elf classes are archer and cleric, cuz i would rlly like to have wings and be good with a sword.

No, archers and clerics don't get sword skills. You can still fly as a blademaster though.