EA best PVP class

Options
showharu
showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Archer
EA has is jus the best if u dont think tell me y and then i will tell u y ur wrong:)
Post edited by showharu on

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    You're right if you mean they kill people the best. However, while they kill easy, they are also killed easily. Except by WBs... they only win in duels.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • caribbean
    caribbean Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    hmm, I'll say there's no such thing as ''best class'', it's the player when it comes to PVP tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caribbean is a cold blooded reptilian like an amphibian.
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Rofl. Archers are terrible unless you have all the HH gear for them, and even then if you get close to them and half their damage they are easy kills. If you can't kite you're doomed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shao
    shao Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    caribbean wrote: »
    hmm, I'll say there's no such thing as ''best class'', it's the player when it comes to PVP tho.
    I agree wholeheartedly its the player who knows how to pvp that is the best pvper regardless of class. I have seen priests take down other classes but i have also seen combos as well example being a mage and werebeast doing pvp 2 to 1 odds.
    I amar prestar aen,
    han mathon ne nen,
    han mathon ne chae,
    a han noston ned'wilith.

The world is changed,
    I feel it in the water,
    I feel it in the earth,
    I smell it in the air.

Kia Kaha
    S.S.D.D.
  • lance
    lance Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    well..it's definitely easier to pk/pvp but they are not gods

think of it this way...when u kill an archer u get to say, "haha i still own u even though ur an archer!"

please let us not have another argument about this cuz frankly, i had too much of it in PW-MY forums lol
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I love hunting red name EAs, they never expect a high Agi WR. xD
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    i have a archer in maylasian server and if you get close to them they do half damage and can be dead if we get stunned that's what heirograms are for incase taht ever happens but that usually wont happen because you'll be dead b4 u touch us esp for full dex archer 1str 4dex every lvl thats full dex build i don't advice it for new guys because u will die fast and you need to be rich to be a good full dex archer. but there is know best class or race :D
  • azure
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ask around for hybrid build better build for now :)
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Rofl. Archers are terrible unless you have all the HH gear for them, and even then if you get close to them and half their damage they are easy kills. If you can't kite you're doomed.

Haha lol i dare someone to get close to me we also have close up atk that are only atk and there casting time is very fast and spawns quick WR dont stand a chance maybe WB but a WR spare me:)
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    Options

U are also very true and also depends how u build ur char.:D
    Like u already:)
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options

u know this is how i think of it aswell but i never really put it to words :) i think exactly the same when it come to that its the personplaying, the gear, the build, and the stradegy u use to ur disposal:cool: if get beaten by someone ur lvl u retry with a different stradegy and can win i know this becuz thats how i discovered as an EP to beat a WB.. every other class no problem unless they r rich or just plain good
    Xtacy
  • azure
    edited July 2008
    Options
  • shadowvzs87
    shadowvzs87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    You're right if you mean they kill people the best. However, while they kill easy, they are also killed easily. Except by WBs... they only win in duels.

ea win if ea hit 1st..... i cant win in duel but in pk i am good (i use pure agi ea of course and i dont use hp stone)

and dont have best pvp character only ea better a little in pk (i mean indifferent whats armor use the target) but die fast. but high lv wf,ep,mg,wr,wb both good in pk
  • seb
    seb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    It just depends on how you play it.. and of course in the gears you have. With a semi-high physical defense EA can perfectly hold a WR/WB hitting them with hiero in close range whil spamming light skills that do full dmg even in close range... also depends if you get lucky with the crits or the misses.. stuns etc etc..
  • acrimony
    acrimony Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    seb wrote: »
    It just depends on how you play it.. and of course in the gears you have. With a semi-high physical defense EA can perfectly hold a WR/WB hitting them with hiero in close range whil spamming light skills that do full dmg even in close range... also depends if you get lucky with the crits or the misses.. stuns etc etc..

There's a very good point being made there - the right character build with the right gear will be able to defeat certain other builds. There really isn't one build to defeat anything and everything (keep in mind this assumes equal or similar levels of gear, you're obviously going to walk over someone 10-20 levels under you with rubbish gear.... pretty much regardless of spec)
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    EAs are paper, the ones with just +5 90green set are pure food.

Unless you can dish out money for 8th military or at least +9weapon +7armor, you're just another serving on the menu.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • seb
    seb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Paper? Food? could you please use terms we all can understand faruxue? make your point clear if you want to argue about some topic. Everybody made a point on this post except.. you with your.. cheap insults? perhaps you shouldn't talk because you're not really saying anything helpful. :)
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well, paper = low defense/HP. Food = popular choice to kill. Archers are both of these, but they are. as well, the most effective at killing. So, it's a good balance.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    EA is a king of PVP, until you find out that a WF tanker 9x can kill you like a bee :D
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • acrimony
    acrimony Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    anima wrote: »
    EA is a king of PVP, until you find out that a WF tanker 9x can kill you like a bee :D

But then again, why did you let him get close enough to do the damage ?
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    But WF tanker and its pet just like 2 WBs, can you kill it in a single hit? Of course it will get close to you, unless you are in teritory war and pick you amongs tons of your guild members is impossible ( but what class doesn't got gang like that in war?)
    No one pick on WF or EP at high lvl, they pick on melee classes, cause wasting their HP Fu is fun. Damn it, lol.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Pet dies in 2 hits from ANY class. A lot of moves can one hit kill pets too :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Only idiot WFs go and melee EAs, magic attacks can rip them apart, and so can ripping bite.

Most EAs dont aim pets in pk, but that's a mistake because pets do massive damage to light/robes. But if they aim pets then the WF gets free hits, so it's kinda hard for the EA to choose.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I melee archers all the time. Damage is decent, and if they're stupid they start wing attacking while I'm brambled. Plus in human form most archers my level stun/collig me and kill me with normal shots, so I like to be in fox form for that instead. Thunder doesn't hurt too badly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    EA has is jus the best if u dont think tell me y and then i will tell u y ur wrong:)
    EA is definitely not the best class. If any magic user gets the first shot on you, you're ****ed.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    EA is soo not the best PVP Class, I think Clerics would own EA's, EA's are the last class I would choose for Pk >.<

Thats why I always PK EA's first since they are the easiest to handle for me:p

sealed~
This discussion has been closed.