edited July 2008 in General Discussion
Can i put game setup on the DVD?
Post edited by olks on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I don,t understand what you are asking...

If you ask if you can save the game install on a DvD, yes. As long as it's for your personnal use.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Yeah I suppose he's afraid if its againt the ToS or something. S'long as you don't resell it its fine, I mean the game is downloadable for free so xD
  • olks
    olks Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ty for the answer, i am tired and my englis is not good.:D
    but it was good that you understand what i mean.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    di di di di! That's all olks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • snaptrap
    snaptrap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    The game is free so it wouldn't matter what you do with it so long as it's not related to hacking or profit.
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    actualy selling pw dvd install things are legal becouse since their avalible in net for free? tell me if i'am wrong but i saw becouse i saw ppl selling dvd disc for low prize for those witch are playing on modem or something
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I think it's fine, because I do the same too.

Some of my friends have trouble downloading files due to their slow internet connection, so burning a cd for them is the best way. :)
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    parren wrote: »
    actualy selling pw dvd install things are legal becouse since their avalible in net for free? tell me if i'am wrong but i saw becouse i saw ppl selling dvd disc for low prize for those witch are playing on modem or something
    you can't sell the CDs since it's obtainable for free, what you can do is charging for the media you burnt it on - and that's peanuts.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whitetiger
    whitetiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    roxy wrote: »
    I think it's fine, because I do the same too.

Some of my friends have trouble downloading files due to their slow internet connection, so burning a cd for them is the best way. :)

thats very kind of you lol:p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Like Pie....look up RQClan.com or else
  • olks
    olks Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    i have low connection so i am going to download it from my brothers internet :D
This discussion has been closed.