Options
niajade
niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Guild Banter
The original thread was Guild 2.

FEARLESS

Hearts of Lions ~ Souls of Angels

Now Recruiting for Closed & Open Beta

A forum has been created for those wishing to join Parren and myself in the Fearless Guild. Hereis the link: http://PWiFearless.gamerdna.com

This guild was on Delphi on the MY/EN server. We are very experienced, even in TW and want to begin the guild in Closed Beta to get a feel for the members and get to know each other. YES - this will be the same guild we restart on the OPEN BETA.

Please feel free to post to that forum or here, and for those planning on joining Fearless, please sign up to that forum and send me your user name so you can enter into a private section of forum to discuss strategies for Open Beta. (pwfearless@gmail.com).

Vent Server - Up to 200 users
Website - http://www.Fearless.com (pending activation)
Forum: http://PWiFearless.gamerdna.com

NiaJade
Fearless - Hearts of Lions ~ Souls of Angels
Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blackfire
    blackfire Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Do you have a preferred playing style?

I don't like PKing, but would like to attend TW and other group events often. Is this good enough for your guild?:)
  • niajade
    edited July 2008
    Options
    We do not PK but.... we certainly will take care of our own and 'handle' pkers if they are bullies picking on those that cannot possibly defend themselves.

We are active, involved and have a system for ensuring there are enough class-types to take on bosses/mini-bosses and we (try) to schedule these types of missions.

But let us be realistic, I am in no way going to be sending out my high-levels to help with every little quest. That is where guild members should party together, and guild chat should be used to help find a party. Whining, will not be tolerated as well begging for items or in-game cash or etc...

If I (GM) am PK'ed, I will handle it myself and not go to the guild for help. BUT if one of my members is pked, and the person is within 5 levels, I expect them to 'handle it'. If the person is more then I want to observe how they approach asking the guild for help. (see what they are made of).

BUT - if anyone medium-to-high level pks my new-white names, they not only go on KOS but I will personally hunt them down like the bully they are, and ensure they get a clear message that bullies will not be tolerated.

We have a system for promotion and for rewards. Helping the guild on a consistent basis does earn you respect as well as needed items that might be hard for you to obtain.

We have a system of mentors (physically being assistive to new players), class leaders (verbal guidance) and several FB/Boss Teams (in different time zones), as well as our specialized group of crafters who will ensure if you bring them the mats, you can get superior items.

We will eventually purchase molders for divine armor, make specialized potions for TW, have our own guild bank and stock pile items for TW as well as a bank to pass down very well stated armor).

We will even have a TW team of strategists - and 1-2 event planners. We plan to use the arena and duel often.

We know the game, we know how it all plays out and we plan on being THE top guild in PWi

NiaJade ~ Fearless Guild
  • blackfire
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Wow, I am impressed and is now formally applying for your guild.

Since 'blackfire' is already taken in gamerDNA, my gamerDNA user name is 'pwninja'. I will probably use it also in the game.
  • glider
    glider Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Hi. Since PMs don't work here yet, I sent you a PM to your '222' account over on the MY forums. I just had some questions for you about this guild. Hope you don't mind. This guild sounds VERY interesting.
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    You guys are having guild for Closed beta only or for Open Beta too?:confused:
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    as nin said this is guild for closed and open beta and full release. the purpose of the closed beta is to just meet each other and better knowing
  • mellora
    mellora Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Thanks for the information, niajade - sounds very well-thought out and structured. I especially like your systems of mentors, leaders, crafters, etc., plus using rewards and promotions as an incentive to encourage player progression and community.

Kudos
    :)
  • eonall
    eonall Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Sounds good, I'll be a newbie so looking to you lot for help I guess? xD

If I'm allowed it'd be fun to join a guild all the way through. =D
  • glider
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Um, someone who can PM Nia, tell her to read her pwfearless@gmail.com email ASAP. If I read things right, she has a problem she need to fix right away.
  • parren
    edited July 2008
    Options
    also if needed send it on parrenjard@gmail.com becouse nia is a busy person and i'am vGM coi think i should be able to help also :)
  • blackfire
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Is my application to Fearless accepted? Should I send email to either of you? Thanks!
  • niajade
    edited July 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    You guys are having guild for Closed beta only or for Open Beta too?:confused:

Yeppers - closed and open.

Doing it in Closed will help us get to know each other and our fighting styles (which helps us pair up better)

NiaJade
    Fearless: Hearts of Lions ~ Souls of Angels
  • niajade
    edited July 2008
    Options
    blackfire wrote: »
    Is my application to Fearless accepted? Should I send email to either of you? Thanks!

Yes - accepted - please join our forum, the website will be up this week. Forum: http://PWiFearless.gamerdna.com

NiaJade
    Fearless: Hearts of Lions ~ Souls of Angels
  • sarahbear
    sarahbear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I applied for the guild on gamerDNA today. My name is teaheart. That'll be my in game name, too. I'm pretty excited for PW-I. I played on the MY version, and loved it. ^_^ I really want to join an active, fun guild. I've had way to may problems with guilds in other mmorpgs.
    "The human body is a canvas for the expression of cultural ideas of men and women throughout time and around the world."
    -Liz Sands

:D Buying photoshop at discount price from my school soon. So I can make a sweet signature soon!
  • covey
    covey Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I like the sound of your guild, I currently play PW-MY and will be shifting my attention to this server. I'm donating my lvl 46 EP to my current guild and will be primarily EP on this server as well. I hate PKers and this agree whole heartily with your stance against them I'll visit your website and seek admittance.

Covey :)
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Good luck on your guild ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    niajade wrote: »
    We do not PK but.... we certainly will take care of our own and 'handle' pkers if they are bullies picking on those that cannot possibly defend themselves.

We are active, involved and have a system for ensuring there are enough class-types to take on bosses/mini-bosses and we (try) to schedule these types of missions.

But let us be realistic, I am in no way going to be sending out my high-levels to help with every little quest. That is where guild members should party together, and guild chat should be used to help find a party. Whining, will not be tolerated as well begging for items or in-game cash or etc...

If I (GM) am PK'ed, I will handle it myself and not go to the guild for help. BUT if one of my members is pked, and the person is within 5 levels, I expect them to 'handle it'. If the person is more then I want to observe how they approach asking the guild for help. (see what they are made of).

BUT - if anyone medium-to-high level pks my new-white names, they not only go on KOS but I will personally hunt them down like the bully they are, and ensure they get a clear message that bullies will not be tolerated.

We have a system for promotion and for rewards. Helping the guild on a consistent basis does earn you respect as well as needed items that might be hard for you to obtain.

We have a system of mentors (physically being assistive to new players), class leaders (verbal guidance) and several FB/Boss Teams (in different time zones), as well as our specialized group of crafters who will ensure if you bring them the mats, you can get superior items.

We will eventually purchase molders for divine armor, make specialized potions for TW, have our own guild bank and stock pile items for TW as well as a bank to pass down very well stated armor).

We will even have a TW team of strategists - and 1-2 event planners. We plan to use the arena and duel often.

We know the game, we know how it all plays out and we plan on being THE top guild in PWi

NiaJade ~ Fearless Guild

Saying no pking basically sums this thread up for me.. i wish u the best of luck man and if all goes bad with my guild, who knows i might join.
    Xtacy
  • dodo
    dodo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    NiaJade,
    I read somewhere on my-en forum that u got tired of being a GM. ;) I was running a small guild on Oracle yeah I know your feelings. Looks like you are now back in force :)
    Count me in
  • parren
    edited July 2008
    Options
    more and more i love it :)
  • sarahbear
    sarahbear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    :D I'm super excited for TW. I'll have to look into how it all works.
    "The human body is a canvas for the expression of cultural ideas of men and women throughout time and around the world."
    -Liz Sands

:D Buying photoshop at discount price from my school soon. So I can make a sweet signature soon!
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Looks like a nice guild ^_^ Although I already had some run ins with some of your members I hope that doesn't mean that the whole guild will have to hate me D:

I'll expect to see you in game ;D look forward to questing with you :3
  • parren
    edited July 2008
    Options
    hell no i'am looking forward for question with you also :D
  • parren
    edited July 2008
    Options
    if any1 want to answer their questions about the guild here is me msn parrenjard@hotmail.com
  • glider
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This guild is going to be on the PvP server, if that helps. :)
  • sphinx
    sphinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hmm... this looks like an interesting guild....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • parren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    15 days till cb starts i can't wait :P
  • anberlin
    anberlin Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Niaa! :) Good to see you on PWI! I hope I'll see you around here :D

..... See you during MY-EN TW. >:P
  • niajade
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dodo wrote: »
    NiaJade,
    I read somewhere on my-en forum that u got tired of being a GM. ;) I was running a small guild on Oracle yeah I know your feelings. Looks like you are now back in force :)
    Count me in

That is true, but I also was very fortunate to be allowed to join one of the top guilds in (the other game) that owns a vast amount of land. The Guild Master of not only that specific guild, but also the others -- showed me by example, what a leader should be...and the goals they should set for their guild.

Doing the Territorial War - really woke me up, and I see now where I erred. One, in trying to be everything to everyone, and two, trying to be there - every moment for my Guild members. I got behind in leveling, and my recruits were beginning to out level me by 20+ levels. I initially thought that mattered, but now I see that I had it wrong. It is not about the GM's level, it is about their ability to lead, to be a role model and of course a friend when needed.

What pushes me to this game -- is to lead a guild of strong fighters, who love the idea of combat, friendship and of course mentorship. I want our time here to be 'memorable' and people to see our Guild as one that is respected, and helpful.

:)
    NiaJade
  • niajade
    edited August 2008
    Options
    anberlin wrote: »
    Niaa! :) Good to see you on PWI! I hope I'll see you around here :D

..... See you during MY-EN TW. >:P

(hehe) See that is the fun part of the game.... I might be a little WF doing TW, but I get out there, debuff / devigor them and get to have SOO much fun doing it.

See you at TW too Anberlin - I be sure to greet you in fox form - as you kill me you'll be noticing the warriors in my shadow waiting for my debuff / devigor to hit you (wink).

NiaJade
  • niajade
    edited August 2008
    Options
    glider wrote: »
    This guild is going to be on the PvP server, if that helps. :)

Yes PVP because I am sure you all don't want to see me hopping around all mad because I cannot pk a ks'ing, experience stealing leech.

NiaJade