PW My E Cash shop Items transfer

smiley
smiley Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2008 in General Discussion
I can understand character not transferred but how about cash items that were purchased?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Our Battle; Your Soul
Post edited by smiley on

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Also not happening. Would be cool though!
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • caribbean
    caribbean Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    smiley wrote: »
    I can understand character not transferred but how about cash items that were purchased?
    No.
    Never gonna happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caribbean is a cold blooded reptilian like an amphibian.
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Sorry suga not happening would be great but again not happening
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • smiley
    edited July 2008
    Darn it wud of only been fair!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Our Battle; Your Soul
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    There is no conceivable way that would have been fair. PW entertainment giving you items that you paid a DIFFERENT COMPANY for? Understand that these are two different companies, you're not going to be able to transfer anything over, characters, cash shop items, money or whatever else. <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited July 2008

basically - the money you spent with cubscoutnet (or whatever the MY company is called) goes into their pockets. we are NOT the same company. they are merely a publisher, while we are the direct subsidiary of the original PW company itself. think of us as PW Beijing's child and cubscoutnet as a hired hand.

with that in mind - know that we take pride in keeping our parent's farm well tilled. the hired hand will do the bare minimum to get paid but holds no true love or passion for the farm.

did i even make sense there? :confused:

- O
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • smiley
    edited July 2008
    lol ummmmmm i kinda understand, but i get that it aint happening:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Our Battle; Your Soul
  • mio
    mio Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Darn it wud of only been fair!!!!

I don't think it would be fair if money is being transfered from one company to another because a player moved.
    You did pay the Cubic or whatever the money.
    Companies don't jus hand money to another one for no reason.
    But it still sucks you can't get your CS back.
  • smiley
    edited July 2008
    yea i didnt expect them to give the company money back to the other , just wishin cash inventory sent bac:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Our Battle; Your Soul
  • mio
    mio Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    yea i didnt expect them to give the company money back to the other , just wishin cash inventory sent bac:(

Sadly, all your dreams are dead.:(
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited July 2008
    mio wrote: »
    I don't think it would be fair if money is being transfered from one company to another because a player moved.
    You did pay the Cubic or whatever the money.
    Companies don't jus hand money to another one for no reason.
    But it still sucks you can't get your CS back.

Agree......
  • caribbean
    caribbean Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Fresh game, fresh start.:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caribbean is a cold blooded reptilian like an amphibian.
  • johnnyboi
    johnnyboi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Well wont happen cause cubic dont want to lose there ppl xD that pay for there stuff.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    johnnyboi wrote: »
    Well wont happen cause cubic dont want to lose there ppl xD that pay for there stuff.

No, that's not it... They wouldn't lose any people that they wouldn't already be losing due to the new server. They don't transfer cubi because they can't. Plus, not being able to transfer makes Int version more money.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ark wrote: »
    No, that's not it... They wouldn't lose any people that they wouldn't already be losing due to the new server. They don't transfer cubi because they can't. Plus, not being able to transfer makes Int version more money.

Its really because it is 2 different companies :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    Its really because it is 2 different companies :P

That'd be the "because they can't" in what I said.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • krissy
    krissy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Anybody know how the pricing is going to be for PW cash items?:confused:
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Probably expensive, but hopefully reasonable.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    orinj wrote: »
    basically - the money you spent with cubscoutnet (or whatever the MY company is called) goes into their pockets. we are NOT the same company. they are merely a publisher, while we are the direct subsidiary of the original PW company itself. think of us as PW Beijing's child and cubscoutnet as a hired hand.

with that in mind - know that we take pride in keeping our parent's farm well tilled. the hired hand will do the bare minimum to get paid but holds no true love or passion for the farm.

- O

BWAHAHAHAHA!! I couldn't help it when I read cubscoutnet. :D I completely understand. There is way more passion here so far, than a whole year combined at the other place. It's great that Beijing decided to go with a subsidiary instead of a publisher for PW International.

hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ark wrote: »
    Probably expensive, but hopefully reasonable.

$25 for a vital hierogram, $50 for a 1 star dragon ball. gg
    RoC.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Well, currently a vital heirograms is $2.00, and a 1star draco pearl is about $0.35.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • veco
    veco Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I tried to buy a Big Mac at Pizza Hut today, for some reason it didn't work...
  • orinj
    edited July 2008
    veco wrote: »
    I tried to buy a Big Mac at Pizza Hut today, for some reason it didn't work...

on the flipside, ever run into a mickeydees that sells pizza? it's pretty crazy... >_>

- orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • ayrwyn
    ayrwyn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Ok i get its not happening...*dreams of it actually happening* yup still not happening
  • veco
    veco Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    on the flipside, ever run into a mickeydees that sells pizza? it's pretty crazy... >_>

- orinj

so... you are saying we can buy cubi-gold from PW-INT? lol jkjk ^^

Wow... MickyD's selling pizza (I want to move to wherever that is at lol)... Next thing you know they will start selling healthy items like salad lol...
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008

- O

Sooo.. you mean I'm going to have to play the farmer class? :(
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • orinj
    edited July 2008
    veco wrote: »
    so... you are saying we can buy cubi-gold from PW-INT? lol jkjk ^^

Wow... MickyD's selling pizza (I want to move to wherever that is at lol)... Next thing you know they will start selling healthy items like salad lol...

...actually, they already do >_>...
    karmelia wrote: »
    Sooo.. you mean I'm going to have to play the farmer class? :(

and no, ya'll are the kind folks that come to visit the farm and its petting zoo (admission is free) but also have the option to buy from our fresh farmer's market ^_^

- orinj
  • smiley
    edited July 2008
    well i guess i well sell my cash items or give to friend.. Better yet leave someone in charge of my guild n make it a lvl 3 from lvl 2:D Thank you all for input.. see ya on PW Int.. By the way i hav e a guild recruiting thread on guilds section. Guild called SouL_LeSS under eternal's thread.
    We will b offering cheaper item mall cash.. So come n join us.. We r family...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Our Battle; Your Soul
This discussion has been closed.